aberdeen-music

pianist/keyboards/singer/songwriter available

JenJen

Hi there, I'm Jenny.

I'm 33yrs old musician playing Keyboards and Piano to Diploma standard. I write my own stuff but also play a wide range of music.

Teaching music to childen is my "Day" job ! But I miss performing/Jamming with other musicians.

I recently sang with Souled Asylum and Atlantic Soul. Before that I worked for Grand Central in Birmingham. I have just finished my first 14 track album.

Could I be useful to anyone? Just for fun or with gigs on mind - I just love to interact with other musicians.

Cheers :)

Jennifer

from Alan

Hi, I'm Alan,43 (guitar/vocals) and I have had wide experience of gigging in the NE. I was with the Miserable Sinners for 4 years, Virtual Floyd, a Pink Floyd tribute band which was sadly short lived, and latterly the Dave Harris Band for 4 years. I have not been in a band for the last couple of years but am keen to meet new musicians and to get back into the swim again. Tastes are varied but I have been mainly playing melodic rock, blues, pop with the above bands. I like a variety of music so long as it is good of it's kind. If you want to get in touch my tel no.is 01224 483838 or 07749 876484. My email address is alan99manley@yahoo.co.uk but might be a bit slow at getting back to you as I have no computer. Lots of gear, but no computer. All the best. Alan

• 3 weeks later...