aberdeen-music

Bad Wolf....

jester1470

From tonight's BAFTA screening of final Doctor Who episode

and ensuing Russell T Davies Q&A session:

Xmas episode will be called "The Christmas Invasion".

There will be another Xmas episode in 2006 (after series two).

Series Three has officially been commissioned.

Billie Piper has signed on for the whole of series two but not, as yet, series three.

© Popbitch.

Just for you Del as I know we've discussed this on MSN :

Update 15 June 2230 GMT: CBBC News has confirmed the story. Says the report, "Just days before the current run of the sci-fi show is due to end, its makers have revealed that there are at least two more series to come. ... In addition to two more series, there will also be Christmas specials for 2005 and 2006, the show's makers said. That means Dr Who fans have a total of 28 more episodes to look forward to when the current series ends. Billie Piper will continue playing Rose until at least the end of series two. ... The show's main writer, Russell T Davies, said: 'What was most pleasing is that people have been watching this series as a family. I think a children's show should have a full range of emotions including grief and comedy.' A few hints have also been dropped as what viewers can expect from the new episodes: The new doctor will have a new outfit, we'll be seeing more of Rose's boyfriend and her mum, and scary aliens called the Cybermen will be making a return."

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO Cybermen are back, that make me very happy :)

Cant wait to see the new designs for them, I'm trying to arrange a TV backstage Del,

Cheers

Stuart

Guest Tam o' Shantie

According to a scene point deducter, I "labour under some misguided apprehension" that I am amusing. That is to say, I dread that idea that people might find me funny.

According to a scene point deducter' date=' I "labour under some misguided apprehension" that I am amusing. That is to say, I dread that idea that people might find me funny.[/quote']

Now that is amusing.

Peter Davison and Colin Baker were pretty whack though. McCoy was alright. Pertwee is my personal top boy' date=' but Ecclestone has been fucking ace.

Del - I recommend 'Robots of Death' (Tom Baker).[/quote']

Jon Pertwee is my favourite too, followed by Tom Baker. Ecclestone has been good, I hope the next series (and Doctor) is as good :)

No Daleks in series 2 apparently. But cybermen, that'll be cool as long as they can make them a bit more scary than they used to be... I'd like to see the Sea-Devils make a return, they were rubbish, yet somehow ace ;)

Guest tv tanned

I thought the double header was ace!

Missed the first part so borrowed it yesterday on tape from me mate.

Only grumble was that reviving Captain Jack was entirely unnecessary as he died an honourable death, and bringing him back served no real plot purpose, unless he's coming back in series 2 of course...