aberdeen-music

The best idea ever.

I was told the other day that in London there's a group of people who all text everyone they know to do mass crazy things in public. The best one Holly told me was that hundreds of people all gathered in a city centre with their walkmans and at a certain time all started dancing to their own music - so there was heaps of people all dancing differently and no one could hear any music... how ace would that be to try up here. There was also a massive pillow fight...

Who's with me?

I'm definetly a Lord.

err....

Lord of the rings fan.

Loving star wars, but, in LOTR, we don't have a stupid "mees-a yoos-a no like-a dee orcs-a sir ?"

If George hadn't made the first set of films, It'd be harder to make the choice...

but, Lotr Looks good, feels good, sounds good...you can;t fault it on any level...at least I don't think so.

I generally think this stuff is for sad wankers but I can see potential.

Should get about 50 folk to all go into a shop over the space of 10 minutes and all buy the same product (probably something pretty cheap).

The guys facewould be fantastic!

(Not Birdman)

p.m me if you're interested and/or 50 people

I'm definetly a Lord.

err....

Lord of the rings fan.

Loving star wars' date=' but, in LOTR, we don't have a stupid "mees-a yoos-a no like-a dee orcs-a sir ?"

If George hadn't made the first set of films, It'd be harder to make the choice...

but, Lotr Looks good, feels good, sounds good...you can;t fault it on any level...at least I don't think so.[/quote']

wrong place maybe?

Should get about 50 folk to all go into a shop over the space of 10 minutes and all buy the same product (probably something pretty cheap).

I think just asking about a non-existent product would be better; no cost to us and more confusing to the shop staff. If they ask why everyone's asking for the same thing just say it was advertised on TV last night or something.

It should be something more random though, like meeting up in one area of a big shop or centre, put on a burger king paper crown and say rhubarb repeatedly for 1 minute before leaving quietly.

It should be something more random though' date=' like meeting up in one area of a big shop or centre, put on a burger king paper crown and say rhubarb repeatedly for 1 minute before leaving quietly.[/quote']

fuck that!!

Thats an awful idea.....just stop thinking alright.

(Not Birdman)

I want to play :D The asking for stuff in a shop thing would be ace!

Me and a few of my mates used to ask for battered mushrooms in the belmont chipper whenever we were in' date=' because they are on the menu but they never had them.

One day they had them.

I don't like mushrooms.

Thats an awful idea.....just stop thinking alright

OK.