aberdeen-music

Tonight: The Dead Pets/Terminal X/The Planeteers/Infection

The Dead Pets Northern punk n roll poets. as seen on Channel 4s Faking it, these dirty street ska punks bring brass n balls at you with one of the best live shows you'll see from any UK punk band www.myspace.com/thedeadpets

Terminal X Cheesy, comedy punks, after years of recording, play their first gig

The Planeteers Female fronted eco punk n roll warriors www.myspace.com/planeteers

Infection Last gig with current line-up i think...mixing punk and metal up

@ Tunnels, sunday 5th june 2005

7.30pm ( i think)

4 door tax

yes you were quite drunk.

Dead Pets are one of the finest bands I've seen live in a while.

Really interactive with the crowd and going to rock the boat when they return to support Flogging Molly.

Brilliant and did a sweet cover of "Great Balls Of Fire"

Guest F.A._FEEDER

I'd just like to thank everyone who made this a cracking gig, infection, the planeteers and the dead pets were ace. i cant say too much about terminal x cause i'm the guitarist but i fuckin enjoyed it! Oi, Oi.

ah yesasa fgetar nballs of fire was adcce min. wil haver ot see wthem with floging oiolly

i beg your pardon? :p I wouldnt call it a human pyramid, me and Ross crouched down and you jumped on top of us.

A most enjoyable evening. Disapointed Dead Pets didn't play Council Concrete or King Alfred the Great or start with Follow us In but beggars can't be choosers. Sweeney wasn't in the crowd as much as last time but he did have tonsilitis so ill let him off :)

Totally excellent show. The Dead Pets are off the fucking wall - amazing live band - well worth the wait! And yes last nite was the last show with Kieron as the Infection frontman/bassist. A new line-up and name change will follow soon (hopefully!) Yeh, that's right - you cant get rid of us just yet!