aberdeen-music

Tonight's gig...

Joe Atom

was one of those gigs which reminds me why I love being in a band! It's been a while since I enjoyed meself as much as that at a gig. It was an odd crowd in that there were a lot of faces I didn't recognise, people who hadn't seen us before but they were all well up for a good time! :rockon: Thanks to all you new dudes if you happen to read this, and particular thanks to those who bought cds :) We appreciate it. The on-stage sound was ace which always helps, and I thought we were a bit tighter than usual, which makes a lovely change :D I was a bit out of breath for the first song mainly due to me running all the way to the gig from work and going straight on stage, but I had a great time. The gig was also filmed with a few decent cameras so hopefully that footage will see the light of day at some point :)

Cheers again to those who were there, we had an ace time, and Karloff rocked harder than I've ever seen them before. High quality stuff! I missed the first band due to the whole work thing, but I heard really good things :)

And Erskine, sorry about the wedgie... the oppurtunity presented itself and I just had to take it :laughing:

HAHA! I saw him get his own back though :p

It was an amazing gig, i had my camera with me and got some pretty cool pics that Rass has asked for (hold onto your seats people, he says he MIGHT actually update the site!) hehe. So funny but such a shame when Joe gets ganged up on on stage by all the much taller members of the band hehe, although admittedly you DO bring it on yourself :p Great fun to watch though!

Just rub in how good it was' date=' I was desperate to go but have been told if I don't get over this tonsilitis I'm not getting to Download... but the lovely boyfriend went with my friends to see my fave band... lol the cunt :down:[/quote']

No he didn't. We went to the Noose and Monkey/Lochside/Bassment, then they all went on to Moshulu. I'm kind of wishing we had gone to the gig instead by some of the comments on this thread!

soo pissed off i didnt take rass up on his offer to go along to this gig, if i did, i wouldnt have slept through four alarms and been late for work!

sounds like the gig was truly awesome! :rockon:

cant wait for the moshulu gig, hopefully i'm not working there that night.

Guest haigyman

yes yes atom were fantastic

but why has no-one mentioned the hilarious man doing the raffle? simultaneously bad mouthing the prizes AND belittling all those who had entered.

No he didn't. We went to the Noose and Monkey/Lochside/Bassment' date=' then they all went on to Moshulu. I'm kind of wishing we had gone to the gig instead by some of the comments on this thread![/quote']

yeah he didnt mention that until quite a while after I'd posted. :O The bugger should still have been at mine, giving me bosies because I'm ill! Then again he does pick on me when im defenceless...

yes yes atom were fantastic

but why has no-one mentioned the hilarious man doing the raffle? simultaneously bad mouthing the prizes AND belittling all those who had entered.

Haha, Gareth knows him. I dont think he could have sounded any more patrionising/enthusiastic if he tried! I didn't win anything, a bag was number 23 and i had 20, 21 and 22, grrrr I was going to give any winnings to G anyhows if it was anything to do with skating.

Guest haigyman

it went thus:

[19:20:30] Calum: are you going to atom tonight?

[19:20:51] Ghost Reveri: nah

[19:20:56] Calum: :0

[19:20:57] Ghost Reveri: im shatt0red

pussy.

EMOOOOOO!!!

you knows it baby ;)

I have been in denial all these years but it would seem that I am inevitabley becomming more and more emo every day..... I BLAME THE GLASSES!

I realised this when i was taking the piss by doing an emo pose and realised that it was quite a good picture ?(

Guest haigyman
you knows it baby ;)

I have been in denial all these years but it would seem that I am inevitabley becomming more and more emo every day..... I BLAME THE GLASSES!

I realised this when i was taking the piss by doing an emo pose and realised that it was quite a good picture ?(

emo? last time i "use" your gallery.