*sharpens axe*

*checks when next Stayover gig is*

*knows where the bingo on King Street is, just in case*

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is that?

Just coz I've never heard any of them mention him, and any of the demos I've heard have been either self produced or the bass player's brother has mixed. Could be wrong though. Maybe if Mondragon ever gets back on this forum he could confirm.

Tah Dah *materialises*

We did some stuff there Spring 04, the best track we took was Wasted Generation, which ended up on last years Go North CD. Haven't done anything there since and our latest versions were produced by our new member Mikey Urquhart (acid synths), all round producer/DJ extraordinaire. Check them on the up-and-running website here- akathefox.co.uk

Complete with nascent forum. Give it a bit of time to load.

I have very little internet access at the moment, its a pain.

They tell me it woz the first outing of the drummers new yamaha 9000 series recording custom :band: . Which you'd be hard pushed to make sound shit.

Excile drum tracks were ok but not a patch on other recordings that have been done recently.... :up:

you can record even the best kit in the world poorly so i doubt that really had that much effect, in fat before you record you should always have brand new heads on the kit so in essence it will sound like a brand new kit anyway, drum kits dont change sound the older they get unless they are mistreated.

Tah Dah *materialises*

We did some stuff there Spring 04' date=' the best track we took was Wasted Generation, which ended up on last years Go North CD. Haven't done anything there since and our latest versions were produced by our new member Mikey Urquhart (acid synths), all round producer/DJ extraordinaire. Check them on the up-and-running website here- akathefox.co.uk

Complete with nascent forum. Give it a bit of time to load.

I have very little internet access at the moment, its a pain.

Shows how much i know then. That's the nature of the Fox for you - just when you think you can predict its behaviour it takes you by surprise.

you can record even the best kit in the world poorly so i doubt that really had that much effect' date=' in fat before you record you should always have brand new heads on the kit so in essence it will sound like a brand new kit anyway, drum kits dont change sound the older they get unless they are mistreated.[/quote']

Well; i'll pass that info on to any drummers I might meet in the future......

:woohoo:

kids; dont mistreat your drum kit.... and I mean that....

a drum kit is'nt for the wife its for christmas....... no, thats not right.....

dont store all you cymbols in one bag...... as the bridges we burn today might have led into the choruses we sing tommorow....

you learn well grasshoppa....

:D