aberdeen-music

Tonight in the moorings

The Milner

Jesus....who told you that?!

Mark Nicol has NEVER done anything for the Videos

We hated the stuff he did with RS too. Much better results were got everywhere else but Exile. Including my bathroom.

Dont beleive the bullshit

haha i bet you never said that to his face on friday did you?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tam o' Shantie

you used to say that mark nicol had got you amazing drum sounds that were far better than any of the swanky studios you'd been in before...am i wrong?

you used to say that mark nicol had got you amazing drum sounds that were far better than any of the swanky studios you'd been in before...am i wrong?

They tell me it woz the first outing of the drummers new yamaha 9000 series recording custom :band: . Which you'd be hard pushed to make sound shit.

Excile drum tracks were ok but not a patch on other recordings that have been done recently.... :up:

erm' date=' Ive said much worse than that to his face ....wise up

funny how the kids he rips off all love him

you been to his neverland ranch boys?[/quote']

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showpost.php?p=184690&postcount=6

Can you actually ever keep consistant, in the past few weeks you've contradicted yourself a few times... It really must be senility...

Cheers

Stuart

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showpost.php?p=184690&postcount=6

Can you actually ever keep consistant' date=' in the past few weeks you've contradicted yourself a few times... It really must be senility...

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Not really.

The Cuts stuff did sound good... and our stuff from last year was sounding good... just that despite spending 11 days there nothing was finished and the files were corrupted so we couldn't do anything with what was recorded... the stuff that wasn't corrupted.. there was the odd good snippet but loads of things were wrong with tuning etc.

Spunk burger.

Not really.

The Cuts stuff did sound good... and our stuff from last year was sounding good... just that despite spending 11 days there nothing was finished and the files were corrupted so we couldn't do anything with what was recorded... the stuff that wasn't corrupted.. there was the odd good snippet but loads of things were wrong with tuning etc.

Spunk burger.

we spent 5 days recording (which went kinda well) and then Mark spent the next 6 days babysitting his kids/playing space invaders/wanking in the bogs/corrupting files etc in an attempt to drag out the recording process to try and make more cash

so we fucked off and did it ourselves much betterer :D

kapeesh

but you are not paying attention' date=' you are just being a dick

did you even go to this gig?[/quote']

I would have went but i didnt want to be accused of stalking you :p

I didnt go, I made it clear what my opinions on the whole GoFuck thing was and for me to go would have been kinda hypocritical to support it surely? I didnt see any point in taking that kind of dig at the whole GoNorth thing as it does more harm imo than good, but then again thats just my opinion on it, I also had an early start the next morning and figured I was best served by being good, and having seen the state Milner was in at 10 the next morning i was right :p

I would have like to have seen Spike again, maybe next time,

Cheers

Stuart

I will let you ladies battle it out' date=' makes interesting reading.

Betamax, didnt get a chance to catch up with ya, ach well next time :cheers:

Jester, are BK playing on Sunday man? :cheers:[/quote']

Nope, Emma and Matt are doing an aocustic set, BK's next gig - and the only one lined up at the moment - is Keith Chaos, so get yer ticket Bald Guy :p

Cheers

Stuart

we spent 5 days recording (which went kinda well) and then Mark spent the next 6 days babysitting his kids/playing space invaders/wanking in the bogs/corrupting files etc in an attempt to drag out the recording process to try and make more cash

so we fucked off and did it ourselves much betterer :D

kapeesh

Corrupted files sounds like a terrible school boy error...I'm mixing a project just now and have THREE COPIES of the files in case the inevitable happens....

Corrupted files sounds like a terrible school boy error...I'm mixing a project just now and have THREE COPIES of the files in case the inevitable happens....

Even I learnt at school that you should always keep more than one copy incase one is buggered.

*shakes head*

Indeed' date=' well met. You've graduated from "board member" to "real human" now. Apparently, I have to "spread it around" before "giving it to you" now. I resent this.[/quote']

according to someone im a scenster for saying nice to meet you jake.

Awesome!!! That must mean that you are a scenie jake...........

Guest Jake Wifebeater
according to someone im a scenster for saying nice to meet you jake.

Awesome!!! That must mean that you are a scenie jake...........

Christ, no. It's obvious who the scenies are around these parts, but I'm not going to name names. Don't worry, the cretins and gargoyles have been on my case too.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I think Jake would like to be a scenster as much as he would like to be a member of Funeral for a friend

*shudders*

*soils self*