aberdeen-music

Tales From T

Tony Marlin

It's almost time to air out the tent and take too much Immodium,

Whats the best / worst / funniest moments you've had at T in the Park?

Mine would be:

Best - The Polyphonic Spree on NME stage, 2003. Lots of people wearing robes and playing the nicest music ever is the best thing to see when you've smoked too much. o_O

Worst - Filthy ned throwing a hammer and a tattie at my mate's head, and trying to start a fight. :nono:

Funniest - The ned's face when he realised there were 40 of us camped all round him. :D

Best- Muse because they were unbelievably good, and the Chemical Brothers in the Slam tent, green lasers, crazy screen graphics, an unbelievable amount of neds off their heads and kicking beats.

Worst- Well this more of a funny one, two of the friends I was with decided to buy pot noodles from one of the stands, suffice to say, the noodles came back up in the middle of the night, luckily I wasn't in the same tent as them.

Funniest- Seeing a fat guy do a running secret agent type roll/ forward flip over a guy who was passed out. Without waking the guy up. Sly like a fox.

Guest onlynik

Best - Seeing Rage Against the Machine Perform with Cypress Hill at the first T in the Park.

Worst - erm.........don't think I've had any bad experiences at T In the PArk.

Funniest - Watching a mate chew on a glow stick, bursting in and swallowing it, followed quite quickly by glow in the dark spew. Oh and this happened on the way back in a transit van.

Best - sonic yowth playing drunken butterfly

Worst - some tink stealing my crate of red wine and my ex's crate of peach ming. So ming was the peach that the fuckers had the cheek to return it during the night.

Funniest - tripping on acid walking back through the campsite one particularly muddy t, screaming "the goblins have my feet, let go of my feet cretens" I lost my shoes in the mud and constructed a new pair out of the daily star, and decided to go off in search of my lost companions. I got into a heated arguement with a midget which resulted in him taking a swing at me, me kicking him in the knee and running off hiding in someone elses tent closing my ears to the sound of said wegie midget roaring "come out so i can cut your todger off" I spent the rest of the night trying to scream like the guy from the el paso advert.

best - watching the libertines storm through a site with out pete. Carl done well

worst - waking up in the morning to find that i had been sleeping in a puddle that had formed through the night inside my tent.

funniest - seeing a security guard trailing his hand acroos one of the metal fences that everyone in the campsite had been pissing on throughout the whole weekend

tripping on acid walking back through the campsite one particularly muddy t' date=' screaming "the goblins have my feet, let go of my feet cretens" I lost my shoes in the mud and constructed a new pair out of the daily star, and decided to go off in search of my lost companions. I got into a heated arguement with a midget which resulted in him taking a swing at me, me kicking him in the knee and running off hiding in someone elses tent closing my ears to the sound of said wegie midget roaring "come out so i can cut your todger off" I spent the rest of the night trying to scream like the guy from the el paso advert.[/quote']

:laughing:

Best moment - The first loud part of the Black Amnesias by Hope of the States or seeing British Sea Power's owl.

Worst - Many, many long waits for portaloos because of friggin stage fright!

Funniest - Me and Leif trying to make up for our SHIT company (have it Lizard boy) by shouting out stupid things and making daft noises at passers by from within our tent, like "niingafefdvc" and "sexay ladeeyzzz apply within!!"....probably had to be there...

Best moment - the prodigy with loud booming bass in 95.

Funniest and worst - getting absolutely shitfaced in 96, then me and my mate pull a couple of lasses. We get them back to my tent (where my mate was also kipping that night), and then one of the lasses jumps on top of me. This does not bode well with my scrumpy/tennents/mcewans/stella/morgans/vodka/naughty substance filled stomach, and I sick up right over her, my mate, and her mate, not to mention all over my tent. This was on the friday night, and I had to kip in the tent right over the wekend. My mate kicked me and left me to sleep in my spew, and no amount of lynx could diguise the stench the rest of the weekend!

Guest onlynik
Best moment - the prodigy with loud booming bass in 95.

Funniest and worst - getting absolutely shitfaced in 96' date=' then me and my mate pull a couple of lasses. We get them back to my tent (where my mate was also kipping that night), and then one of the lasses jumps on top of me. This does not bode well with my scrumpy/tennents/mcewans/stella/morgans/vodka/naughty substance filled stomach, and I sick up right over her, my mate, and her mate, not to mention all over my tent. This was on the friday night, and I had to kip in the tent right over the wekend. My mate kicked me and left me to sleep in my spew, and no amount of lynx could diguise the stench the rest of the weekend![/quote']

HAhahaha, fuck that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. They have showers there you know.

Guest onlynik
It was the tent that was humming' date=' not me. My mate had to chuck his sleeping bag into the water though![/quote']

I had this image of you with a special kind of female repellant aura.