aberdeen-music

Dragonforce Moshulu September 19th

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I believe Dragonforce allow bootlegs and recordings of their performances to be made - freely.

Moshulu should take note of this and ask their bouncers not to conviscate this equipment from people, you should ask the band via the website for confirmation of this though, but in the past I think they are very tolerant.

For anyone who hasn't seen them live, if you like the music they are phenomenal live - one of the best gigs i've ever seen was Dragonforce at the Cathouse.... this will rock!

Actually' date=' I believe Dragonforce allow bootlegs and recordings of their performances to be made - freely.

Moshulu should take note of this and ask their bouncers not to conviscate this equipment from people..

Actually, I`ll STILL need to ask the Tour Manager on the day of the gig; not that your trying to tell me how to do my job of course.

If tour manager says no filming and usual photo restrictions then they will be enforced as usual. Video Cameras will be returned AFTER the performance.

Love Ross

Guest Page 99
Metal is never played in Moshulu nevermind Dragonforce heh.

Yeah... that's why I heard the likes of Slayer being played at Carnage :rolleyes:

But yeah, I think that this gig should be a laugh, providing the atmosphere is better than the last few Moshulu gig's I've been to.

Go on' date=' educate me...what are "usual" photo restrictions? I'm guessing no flash, no "professional" cameras?[/quote']

Awww what did Flash ever do except run another venue ;) seems harsh :p

No flash photography is standard at gigs nowadays, i also wish people would ban digi cameras that have overly bright LCD displays on the back as they also get on my tits.

Cheers

Stuart

Awww what did Flash ever do except run another venue ;) seems harsh :p

Funny guy :p

No flash photography is standard at gigs nowadays' date=' i also wish people would ban digi cameras that have overly bright LCD displays on the back as they also get on my tits.[/quote']

How long before they ban digital cameras full stop from gigs I wonder? I've seen some utterly amazing pictures from gigs with cheap (150-200ish) off the shelf cameras, sooo..

Go on' date=' educate me...what are "usual" photo restrictions? I'm guessing no flash, no "professional" cameras?[/quote']

Photographers are listed and carrying the appropriate passes. Usual restrictions for them are First 3 Songs and NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY is Permitted!

For some it is the first song only.

• 2 months later...