aberdeen-music

New Oasis Album

Guest bluesxman

Guest bluesxman

Does anyone else think the new Oasis album would have been infinitely more interesting if Death In Vegas had completed production duties on it?

Guest bluesxman
From what i've heard them say about thise sessions no. I don't think any of these songs were woked on with death in vegas. I could be wrong.

Yeah, I don't mean necessarily the album as it was released but I just think that something darker and more interesting would have resulted as per Death In Vegas own stuff. As usual Noel is claiming this or that is the closest anyone has come to the Beatles, etc, etc, his obsession and constant comparisons are very tiring....I think they are capable of more interesting stuff than Lyla, their worst song since Roll With It.

If they got Andy Bell to write more songs and kicked Liam's off then it may have been better. I can't imagine what it would have sounded like with Death in Vegas on board' date=' I'm not surprised it didn't work out.[/quote']

i disagree. liams songs on the album are good. the lyrics may not be the best but the melodys are good which is what oasis are about.

oasis are definetly not the new status qou.