aberdeen-music

under siege

jimr

Guest Logan

Weirdest role for Seagal ever was in Executive Decision with Kurt Russell, in which he dies within the first 5 or 10 minutes!

All the way through the film you're expecting him to show up, because you know deep down he survived and is gonna save the day, but that's the last you see of him. wtf?

Guest Logan
i dont understand this :o

(shh! It's okay, I don't think they do either! I'll just quietly usher you out and everything will be back to normal)

i will not hear another bad word about mr Seagal.Under siege is a classic no brainer action film.An ex seal/chef/weapons expert/loving uncle/with half the man pecks of Van Damme.What more could you want from the man?

used to watch it week in and week out when i was 10 or something. Congo,true lies and Assasins were also watched.Go download them or pick them up for 50p from blockbuster or free if you chore it off some kid at a carboot sale.

Weirdest role for Seagal ever was in Executive Decision with Kurt Russell' date=' in which he dies within the first 5 or 10 minutes!

All the way through the film you're expecting him to show up, because you know deep down he survived and is gonna save the day, but that's the last you see of him. wtf?[/quote']

not as good as the unexpected death of samuel l jackson in deep blue sea.

When talking action hero's i'm afraid all others are as children to Chuck Norris.

Guest Logan
yehh - hows about the rocks in scorpian king?he did feck all and got hyped up as the star. was in it for 5 then was computer generated at the end. gay. hes a fanny tassel anyway.

The Rock.....is my father!