aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Milner

The way things work (der lauf der dinge)

does anyone have this on dvd or video i could borrow ive just spent the last hour or so trying to find it but everywhere seems to be out of stock.

Please please please!!!! I am desperate to see this!!!

I was gonna buy it a while ago too, and had the same problem. I didn't really try too hard though. Sounds an awesome video to watch. It was the video which inspired the honda advert. It was actually done for real, only using computers to blend two shots together(maybe for other little bits, but in general was done unaided).

well I did have it, but I appear to have deleted it. Sorry. my flatmate is currently looking to see if he still has it, but he thinks he deleted it last night.

dammit, ok does anyone know how you can get region 1 dvds to work on my pc? I can find the dvd but only in region 1 format.

Go to my computer. Right click on your DVD drive then got to properties. go to the hardware TAb select your DVD drive there then click the properties button. THere is a Tab there called DVD region you can then select The country that region 1 is for and change it there. You can only do this 3 times this way though :/