aberdeen-music

New Sprite/Fanta/Dr Pepper cans

Mouse

working in a cash and carry does have its benefits from time to time. Have you seen the new milky bar raisins yet? or smarties black and white? And there should be some more packs of Aero Bubbles just now as well...

Smarties Black And White! They're ace! My local Spar stocks them.

I've eaten a few Dime bars over the last few days as well. I'd forgotten how tasty they are.

It all adds up to a pleasing-to-the-zombies-tasting Adam :D

and Aero bubbles? Is that like the bits of aero that you miss out on? where the bubbles are?

Aero Bubbles are a load of shite.

Bought a multipack (thinking they would be ok), what a wate.

Basically, if u melt down an aero bar and mould it into malteasers, then you get an aero bubble.

Milkybar raisins? Smarties black and white? These sound ace!

and Aero bubbles? Is that like the bits of aero that you miss out on? where the bubbles are?

aero bubbles are indeed as a.pel says basically aero mint shaped into balls the same size as maltesers. half green mint stuff and half normal milk chocolate.

veh tasty.

I'll keep a look out for more tasty goodies coming soon. unless I can get a new job...

Guest MarkJDelaney

I had some of the Sprite Z today... and it was funkin' awful.

The only 'diet' drink I've ever really liked was Diet Coke with Vanilla. The full version is too much.