aberdeen-music

New Sprite/Fanta/Dr Pepper cans

Mouse

Anyone tried the new "No Added Sugar' date=' Great Taste" range of cans coming out? I hope they are just rebranding diet drinks and not replacing the original drinks completely. They have ruined the taste of Dr Pepper :down:[/quote']

It sounds like they're "Pepsi Max"-ing those drinks...

Re-branding diet drinks is lame. What happened to Tab Clear? :D

I hate it when companies admit they have fucked up before in adverts' date=' Skoda included... I should write a letter.[/quote']

i think it's quite good when they can own up to the mistakes they've made.. the new fanta 'z' advert is hilarious, but more relevantly; it shows good producer-consumer communication.. we're finally getting what we want! yeay :)

i think it's quite good when they can own up to the mistakes they've made.. the new fanta 'z' advert is hilarious' date=' but more relevantly; it shows good producer-consumer communication.. we're finally getting what we want! yeay :)[/quote']

It makes me think "well if you fucked it up last time, whats saying this is any better?"

Anyone tried the new "No Added Sugar' date=' Great Taste" range of cans coming out? I hope they are just rebranding diet drinks and not replacing the original drinks completely. They have ruined the taste of Dr Pepper :down:[/quote']

I didn't think the taste was too bad.

It isn't replacing Dr pepper although there was never a diet version of that in the first place.

Fanta will taste bad whatever they do to it.

im pretty sure i have seen diet dr pepper before, was in a white can with dark red writing.

but it was disgusting.the only good diet drink is diet coke.much better than regular coke.check out coca-cola.com and it has diet dr pepper in its brand list

It makes me think "well if you fucked it up last time' date=' whats saying this is any better?"[/quote']

i would say its more 'we know we cocked up before, so here is us fixing the problem'

bah to diet drinks anyway, all they ever are is poor tasting eqivalents of the normal ones (except in the case of diet coke with lemon, which was nice, but it was different anyway)

David

diet drinks are a con.. fair enough they don't have sugar in them, but they certainly do have copious amounts of 'e's' in them, which the body doesn't break down as easily as normal sugars..

also, diet carbonated drinks have carcinogens in them, which causes cancer of the stomach.. and ALSO.. the amount of 'e's' in the drinks erode teeth at a faster rate than that of normal drinks.. yup yup yup. ask your dentist :)

but but but.. diet coke with lime.. yum yum yum

I kinda prefer Diet Coke to Coca Cola these days - it's got a bit of a smoother taste to it or something.

As a mixer it's better as well as it's easier to taste the spirit. Mmmmmmmm.

Nae as good as American cola at only 95 pence for a 2 litre bottle. ;)

Right fools.

Schweppes' aren't "replacing" Diet drinks at all. It's all completely new lines. plus they're releasing Fanta Summer Fruits which is a "Z" only line...

You do get Diet Dr Pepper.

working in a cash and carry does have its benefits from time to time. Have you seen the new milky bar raisins yet? or smarties black and white? And there should be some more packs of Aero Bubbles just now as well...

Right fools.

Schweppes' aren't "replacing" Diet drinks at all. It's all completely new lines. plus they're releasing Fanta Summer Fruits which is a "Z" only line...

You do get Diet Dr Pepper.

working in a cash and carry does have its benefits from time to time. Have you seen the new milky bar raisins yet? or smarties black and white? And there should be some more packs of Aero Bubbles just now as well...

Milkybar raisins? Smarties black and white? These sound ace!

and Aero bubbles? Is that like the bits of aero that you miss out on? where the bubbles are?