aberdeen-music

Bass And Guitarist Needed

Hobbs

Hows It Going People?

I Am A Drummer And Me And Ma Mate Who Is A Guitarist Are Looking For A Bassist And A 2nd Guitarest To Join Band. We Have Few Of Our Own Songs, And Our Style Is Metal/heavy Rock. We Are Looking Forlike Minded Musitions Who Wont Fuck About, as we have had people in the past who have not been comited enought yous ken fit like its a fuckin pain in the arse eh? we Are also looking for people who are Serious!! About Giging when The Time Comes, So any of u up for a jam?

y0,

am a very dedicated Guitarist, who's life lives on the guitar, and is really keen in forming a band, and to start playing gigs, thou i am a huge Blink fan, and several other punk rock bands, i only have 6 months experience, but i have basically mastered punk rock styles, and have started writing my on songs too. If i am of any interest to you, then please p.m. cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, u still looking for a guitarist?

I've been playing for years but have only recently decided to get my finger out and start taking it seriously. I've been checking out this forum every now and again for any like minded people to jam with/get a band going and it sounds like you're into the same stuff as me... GnR, Metallica, Ozzy, Stone Roses, Led Zep... basically anything good! If you're still looking for someone then give me a shout.