aberdeen-music

deadenstereo tour & video

Welcome Ladies & Gentillle-men, to a deadenstereo public service anouncement:

First off, we tour.

The "Welcome To Our Party" Tour will be winging it's drink, petrol, and bankruptcy filled way across Scotland over the next few weeks and months.

Stopping in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth, Inverness, and Fort William, it will also be pitching canvas at Aberdeen's Moorings Bar next Friday (June the 10th) where the kind chaps at the AUBL have degined to let us entertain the salty seamen clientele of the moorings with a night solely dedicated to the wonders of our musical performance, rapid-fire on stage babble, and general spelling mistakes all round.

Fot those that speak English, we're playing, noone else is, therfore we'll play for a long time. You may even think it's 1977 when we get stuck into a cover or two.

The AUBL guys will be dj'ing and we will be a-partying all night long. Maybe some of you seedy internet posters can take us to some other places of ill-repute?

Secondly, we pass our message to you in a second field - the visual!

We've completed our music video for the track 'Storyteller" and it is available on our site and on our soon-to-be-forthcoming cds (which may or may not be ready for the gigs. It is in Satan's hands).

So if you want to watch it: http://www.deadenstereo.com/Storyteller.rm

It's in Real Media format, so if you don't have it - www.real.com

Thanks for your time. I apologise for my new writing style, but I'm trying to impress the chicks.

The AUBL guys will be dj'ing and we will be a-partying all night long. Maybe some of you seedy internet posters can take us to some other places of ill-repute?

Are you sure it's not Craig Fudge and Rob of the Zombie variety and their debut night as a dynamic DJ duo? ?(

Or if you hate the crapware ridden piece of shit that is real player, try Real alternative and you can watch it too http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

Pretty cool song, I like the video, and a lot of the streets take me back to my gigging days on the road...but I think it would have been better shot in 8mm, although I know on a budget a PC and a DV cam makes a bit more sense ;) You can get filters that would give it that effect but I think they look too fake...the good thing with 8mm is that it doesn't matter if the sound is out of sync, and the shitter the quality, the better it looks :D