aberdeen-music

a load of funny cats!

Birdman

so its better to put the animal through a major operation and lots of pain and stress. and all that u really need to do is to just clip there nails every couple of weeks even less sometimes!! hmm i wonder about that one!! yeah so sum cats might not put up with it then take them to the vets and spend a fiver to get it done! if u get a cat used to these things, brushing, nail clipping and general handling it can make life alot easyer but alot of owners dont relise that!

heehe well that what i do at my work! im a vet nurse and we get cats in appalling condition and there coats are so matted it is an act of cruelty in itself!!!!

awww come on. It depends on more things really to justify if its cruelty. Example being that my father once painted the wall of my bedroom' date=' but not with your average roller brush....with our cat! While he was asleep we left him in the freezer and when he was solid as a log, took him out, applied a bit o' blue and 2 hours later, amazing paintjob.

And would you know it, Ziggy woke up and just meowed with happiness to see us.

If he wasn't such a great cat then my dad would have had to fork out money almost in the double figures for a job that was easily completed with more "in the home" equipment.

[b'](Not Birdman)