aberdeen-music

a load of funny cats!

Birdman

or phone the rspca...

I hate those photos...I feel so sorry for those cats.

if they could only speak (but I think the face says it all!).

there is the ginger cat, legs akimbo, on the sofa too...some cunt shaved it all, bar the legs and head...

I'd class that as cruelty, for sure.

love the "you've been framed" cats though, you can't script that stuff....great.

or phone the rspca...

I hate those photos...I feel so sorry for those cats.

if they could only speak (but I think the face says it all!).

there is the ginger cat' date=' legs akimbo, on the sofa too...some cunt shaved it all, bar the legs and head...

I'd class that as cruelty, for sure.

love the "you've been framed" cats though, you can't script that stuff....great.[/quote']

What are you talking about...the cat is clearly loving the attention!

I shaved a swastika into my boxer dog before and I don't see him crying about it.....but my mum did a little.

(Not Birdman)

What are you talking about...the cat is clearly loving the attention!

I shaved a swastika into my boxer dog before and I don't see him crying about it.....but my mum did a little.

(Birdman)

was that the good crying because she laughing so much or bad crying because her little baby shaved a swastika onto her wee doggy?

was that the good crying because she laughing so much or bad crying because her little baby shaved a swastika onto her wee doggy?

well my intention was the good crying but it turned out to be the bad crying. I did feel bad afterwards and apologised profusely but I couldn't shake the image of my dogs playing near a couple on a bench and seeing the unmistakeable emblem of racial hatred on a family pet.

In the end' date=' though, we shaved it off when my mum visited her dad who was in WWII and feinged that it was an operation scar.

[b'](not Birdman)

Yeah, shaving kitties is not good, they look stupid and there isn't any point to it. And de-clawing is horrific, give a cat a scratching post and voila! no scratched furniture.

I love that wee clip of the kitten jumping onto the table and missing, it's adorable. I can't wait to get my kitten >_<

cats should be given respect ....de-clawing ' date='shaving ,bathing even(unless absoluley necessry) all counts as cruelty in my opinion.[/quote']

yes yes whatever......these are all very valid points but if you want to start up your own animal cruelty thread then go ahead. This one's strictly for the shits and giggles.

(Not Birdman)

cats arent funny. they are the arseholes of all dometic pets. bar hampsters who no one has actually told me what their purpose,function or reason of being is yet bar waking you up at 5 in the morning with their bastard wheel.Fair enough i cried when mine died when i was 8 and i wouldnt throw one out a window or anything but surely if one died in your home (and if you dont have kids why the fuck have you got one?)you would be more than glad to see the back of the thing.they bite,they shit,they make noise,stink and run infornt of cars. so why not adopt a kid from froghall the next time you feel like getting a gift for your son because a hampster is the indoor equivlent of your common kappa ridden ned.

fucking die.

cats arent funny. they are the arseholes of all dometic pets. bar hampsters who no one has actually told me what their purpose' date='function or reason of being is yet bar waking you up at 5 in the morning with their bastard wheel.Fair enough i cried when mine died when i was 8 and i wouldnt throw one out a window or anything but surely if one died in your home (and if you dont have kids why the fuck have you got one?)you would be more than glad to see the back of the thing.they bite,they shit,they make noise,stink and run infornt of cars. so why not adopt a kid from froghall the next time you feel like getting a gift for your son because a hampster is the indoor equivlent of your common kappa ridden ned.

fucking die.[/quote']

but they're so cute and furry!

woke up one dayby my friends cat jumping on my face. scariest thing ever.

i have that video on my computer and i almost died laughing when i saw it hehe, the cactus one is still my favourite because it's just so cute! My cat is a lazy shit, he does nowt but eat and sleep and rip himself to bits (he used to get in fights alot and had loads of scabs around his neck and he scratches at them and they get made worse and so on and its a vigious circle, he'll never learn!)

I love cats though, they are awesome!

great video, i like the cactus one, and the one that sticks to the roof - how did they discover it could do that?

this is my baby - he is the shit. He is the only cat I know who opens the catflap towards him with his claw before sticking his head through. why, i'm not quite sure, but its cool.

nala1009.jpg

heehe well that what i do at my work! im a vet nurse and we get cats in appalling condition and there coats are so matted it is an act of cruelty in itself!!!! so the best thing for the poor cat is to shave all there hair off and let them re grow it. its stupid owners who get longer haired cats and dont relise they are high maintance and leave them to get all matted and sore before they do anything about it. tho i have to admit it is so funny to see them with no hair - although i give them a little dignity and give them a lil coat left on there body, the teddy bear look lol! its probably a relief for the cats to get the coat off! poor wee cats!