aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha' date=' Lesley claims she has men falling at her feet at home - either her town is devoid of women or it's guys getting desperate outside the kebab shop. She is the most obnoxious person in that house. About time she got a warning for intimidating Sam, she's a muppet as well but Lesley never lets up. And what was Derek/Stewie on having go at Sam in the kitchen for no particular reason? Mealy mouthed twat....[/quote']

I rekon Lesley's home town must have a loose paving slab problem if guys keep falling at her feet.

Guest Logan

BEST RESULTS EVER!!!!!!!!

DERECK

ROBERTO

SAM

I want them ALL to go!! Actualy, Dereck is alright sometimes, but the rest (especially Sam) can FOOK AFF!! ^_^

Happy bunny! :D

Tonights live show has been great so far, mainly for Science's brilliant comments. His date with Sam during this dating task was brilliant. A paraphrased excerpt....

Sam - (attempting to be seductive), sooo...what would you do if you were invisible for the day?

Science - (nonchalantly) I'd go to the Sweet shop and take loads of sweets.

Sam - (hoping she'll be able to lead the conversation to sex) And what would you do with the sweets?......

Science - I'd eat them all

Sam - Why?

Science - Cause then when I walked down the street everyone would see the sweeties floating past cause they'd be in my belly and I'd be invisible.

Sam - Oooh, OK.

Tonights live show has been great so far' date=' mainly for Science's brilliant comments. His date with Sam during this dating task was brilliant. A paraphrased excerpt....

Sam - (attempting to be seductive), sooo...what would you do if you were invisible for the day?

Science - (nonchalantly) I'd go to the Sweet shop and take loads of sweets.

Sam - (hoping she'll be able to lead the conversation to sex) And what would you do with the sweets?......

Science - I'd eat them all

Sam - Why?

Science - Cause then when I walked down the street everyone would see the sweeties floating past cause they'd be in my belly and I'd be invisible.

Sam - Oooh, OK.[/quote']

That is so great! I love Science apart from the fact that he shouts a hell of a lot

Guest MarkJDelaney

I loved it in the boxes when Craig went off on one again, just swearing really badly at everyone and the only answer back he got from Maxwell and Anthony was "Yeah, but you've gorra big head!"