aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that would be great! Well i dont have sky but i was babysitting for a neighbour last night and they do..... so i got paid for sitting and watching Big Brother all night :D Then i got annoyed with the live show when the sound dies and all you hear is the garden' date=' then i watched Seinfeld :D

The housemates actually seem to be getting along now that Mary's left, what's with that?[/quote']

They need to sort out their censoring policy/technique on the live feed. It's REALLY annoying. I think I saw Craig telling Maxwell how he'd do his hair once, and it suddenyl went quiet.. I can't imagine he was saying "I'd fucking put cunt fucking white shit cockface hairdye penis fanny on your arse dick hair", and I also doubt he was mentioning specific products (cos we all know they're dodgy about folk mentioning product names).

Unless they were just blanking it out cos it was so boring...

They need to sort out their censoring policy/technique on the live feed. It's REALLY annoying. I think I saw Craig telling Maxwell how he'd do his hair once' date=' and it suddenyl went quiet.. I can't imagine he was saying "I'd fucking put cunt fucking white shit cockface hairdye penis fanny on your arse dick hair", and I also doubt he was mentioning specific products (cos we all know they're dodgy about folk mentioning product names).

Unless they were just blanking it out cos it was so boring...[/quote']

It helps them to control how certain housemates are portrayed. It could just be that a certain housemate is not conforming to how they want them to appear eg the one they want to show as being bitchy might actually be being quite nice at that point or whatever.

/conspiracy theory]

has anyone else put bets on for the winner?

i thought it might be interesting this year if i had something to gain/lose so i put on 3 bets:

kemal at 10/1 (for the nadia line of attack)

anthony at 10/1 (pretty boy that girls may vote for... regretting this one now)

craig at 28/1 (at these odds i don't care, it's got to be worth a shot)

safe to say i was glad to see mary go last night, she could have cost me 135 quid, bitch. i put the bets on the first night it started, it's interesting to see the odds swinging around as people become popular/unpopular.

Not really. It's still live' date=' but it's censored for legal reasons.........[/quote']

As far as I know, they need to censor anything if:

1) It would get them in trouble with the broadcasting standards people (swearing / nudity during the day etc.),

2) Anything the housemates say may be libellous if broadcast on national TV.

3) I think they also block lots of conversations about real people outside the house that may cause embarrassment to those people.

For example, they cant say "Mr Smith my old PE teacher was a (1)cunt / (2)kiddie fiddler / (3)Incontinent".