aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

Heheheh. Saskia - whadda bitch. Interesting that it took Orlaith less than a day to clock that. she (Saskia) has obviously gotten her own way her entire adult life, and reality bites now. It really does remind me of being at school, with the cool, trendy group bullying the others and pissing and moaning when they don't get their way. Funnily enough, the people like that at my school have all faded into obscurity too...

I have to say I think Science is ace, if he was in a room alone, I'm convinced he'd start arguing with himself.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logan
saskia should be booted out' date=' purely on the basis that she is a munter.[/quote']

The only place for her to go after here is like Michelle from last years Big Brother, to Television X The Fantasy Channel!

I just saw her on it a few minutes ago....um, I was flicking through the channels and just happened to spot her obviously....

Classic Derek comment about Saskia and Maxwell's bed antics,

"They were pussy bumping" :laughing:

One to remember!

The moment of the day: boob touching in the garden by all at the permission of

Orlaith. Anthony, close your mouth you know what your mum said about flies and all that.

Ah yes' date=' I wasn't exactly basking in the glory of the site of Maxwell's formless hairy arse myself.

The noises were disgusting... I was thinking "I hope the clanking noises are from her horrible 'Bobo' braclets"[/quote']

At least we aren't as bad as our American counterparts!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/

Not a looker in the bunch!

Although I like the idea of it being all about Secrets! And the fact that every houseguest (as they call 'em) has a partner that they're secretly playing with! And if no one finds out' date=' they win $1million dollars![/quote']

Yeah but 2 of them have Pearl Jam in their favourite bands section so ill let them off :p

Heheheh. Saskia - whadda bitch. Interesting that it took Orlaith less than a day to clock that. she (Saskia) has obviously gotten her own way her entire adult life' date=' and reality bites now. It really does remind me of being at school, with the cool, trendy group bullying the others and pissing and moaning when they don't get their way. Funnily enough, the people like that at my school have all faded into obscurity too....[/quote']

Did you see her face when it was announced that her and Maxwell were up for eviction? Literally breathtaking. Her face screwed up and Craig tried to offer sympathy... she just pushed him away. You could almost see the defeat in her eyes, she knows she's going to be booted out. Delightful.

I hope she ends up on the adult channel. Munt.

Guest bluesxman
Did you see her face when it was announced that her and Maxwell were up for eviction? Literally breathtaking. Her face screwed up and Craig tried to offer sympathy... she just pushed him away. You could almost see the defeat in her eyes' date=' she knows she's going to be booted out. Delightful.

I hope she ends up on the adult channel. Munt.[/quote']

:nono: That would mean she was getting some form of career out of it - let her fade into obscurity like she deserves. :cheers:

Hehe her face was hilarious, totally showing that because she's up against Maxwell she's out. Its fuinny how one minute she's saying that Maxwell will win, then she's in there like nothing else! Little bit of tactics there, I hate to say this but BB the now is quite entertaining tv.

Love it how the other housemates aswell are realising that she does fuck all around the house and gets away with it. hehe! good stuff

:nono: That would mean she was getting some form of career out of it - let her fade into obscurity like she deserves. :cheers:

naaa, she'll be in lads mags before the year is out

kamal has come out with a beauty of a comment after getting water chucked at him by maxwell

'At least somebody got wet tonight...and it wasn't Saskia'

Guest MarkJDelaney

People always say "look at him/her using all those tactics. what a faker, pretending she/he likes someone but she's just trying to not get evicted" etc. But that's because it's a gameshow! People are in that house trying to win the money.

Great entertainment. I try not to get hooked every year, but I do.

Oh dear. Radio Lucifer have the habit of referring to themselves in the third person. I can see how it would be annoying - ask Mel and Flis....

:swearing: It took you long enough!!! The Fliss and the Mel were about ready to kill the entire lot of you! :swearing:

Guest Logan

Science might not like to admit it, but I see Dereck as a father figure for him. Possibly one he's never had before.

And Maxwell, please die. After his little tuff with Kemal at the end of tonights show I wish I could just jump in there and kick the stick out of him! cunt!

Guest bluesxman
Maxwell and Saskia are dickheads. I only wish they could both be evicted this week.

Surely Maxwell is going to get booted out as yet again he has been aggressive and intimidating towards someone, i.e. Kemal after he commented on him and Saskia's slurping. I'm puzzled as to why she is still going for the sex thing with Maxwell - does she think people will keep her there for being a slapper in the offchance she might shag someone else?????

i think she may well be getting frisky to get a name for herself. i think the last thing she wants is to be forgotten so being remembered as the munter from big brother is better than nothing.

i didn't think it would be possible to dislike anyone as much as i disliked lesley but maxwell is turning into such an arse.

would love maxwell to get voted out just to see the look on his face. then saskia can suffer in the house for the next week or two. woo !

Guest Logan

If Saskia doesn't get the boot tonight I'm going to eat my hat. And I don't own any hats. So that means I shall have to go into town, purchase a hat, and then eat it at the counter.

I really don't want to be doing that.....