aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesxman

Best quote of last night was when Craig tried to join in to the Saskia/Maxwell vs. Mikosi row and Mikosi told him to butt out and called him Britney - he was speechless :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hope Saskia gets kicked out soon she is an absolute boot

I honestly couldn't believe that when asked when the secong World War started, Saskia replied: "Was it 1966?" How fucking thick can someone be? And she isn't even the token thicko.

How can someone function in society with seemingly no knowledge of the world outside their own immediate present day surroundings? Especially with the education opportunities the Western World offers? Really! It's appalling. That said, my BOSS at Global video didn't know who the Prime Minister was; or what political party he represented. I weep.

I've totaly changed my opinion on Makosi after last night. I think she's shit hot! I can't stand Saskia though. With her 'attitude thang'

Same here. I hated her initially, but to be fair she was just really good at her special task. Then I started feeling a bit sorry for her since she got lumbered with ANOTHER secret task. And she was absolutely immense on last night's show. I really hope she wins now.

Was it just my ears hearing things, or did Saskia say "your type" or words to that effect, ie blacks? I remember on her intro video thingy she said she hated immigrants, and seemed to have rather BNPesque reasons. Perhaps that's why she only hangs around with the white housemates. I can't wait for her barely-concealed racism to rear it's ugly head during future arguments. It'll be brilliant. Hopefully she'll go out of the house to a crowd of black people and get the annihilation I've been waiting for someone to get since Jade somehow escaped it.

I noticed a recent issue of Heat had her mum or someone trying to say what a nice girl she is - when she's actually a nasty, hateful piece of work. No amount of "oh she's battled so bravely with her heart troubles all her life" propaganda will hide what people see on the TV. I just hope Big Brother's bosses don't shirk from showing it.

Guest Logan

I was watching the LIVE show last night and was like....WTF!??!?! ORLAITH IS IN THE HOUSE!!! Then I saw Eugene too! NOOOOOOO!!! Why did Kinga have to go? She would have spiced the house up a bit. Orlaith is a fucking cunt! Why would Kinga be jealous of her? She's minging! She's a little stick man and for fuck sake, I watched her for about an hour last night just wiping her face!! WIPING HER FACE!!!

she can fuck off as far as I'm concerned! Eugene is a god however! And he looks a bit like our resident Steve-O :p

Guest Logan
i seen a batman suit in Argos today Logan. I bet you would love one of those!!

that's quite a random comment! :p

I actually want one of those, but made by an expert, like the costume designer on the new movie! ^_^

and I want a Batmobile for christmas and a bat....

that's quite a random comment! :p

I actually want one of those' date=' but made by an expert, like the costume designer on the new movie! ^_^

and I want a Batmobile for christmas and a bat....[/quote']

this coming from the king of random comments

i want maxwell out

simply cause he's annoying me with his desire to have cider 24/7

Saskia is so oot. Good I say, because she's a fucking bitch. Would she wank off (or whatever) Mr Cockney Wide-Boy on the outside? I duvn't fucking think'sa. The whole thing is purely for the cameras.

I like the Irish bird, she's, um, well groomed; and skinny blondes ain't usually my type. Makosi is still the hottest lass though.