aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love Big Brother. But frankly someone needs to tell Davina NOT to wear a bikini on TV again! Yuk.

Science: Can be pretty wicked at times, very tidy but wish he wouldn't get in his moods and shout. And if he ate my cheese he'd loose a hand. :D

Roberto: only thing I can say is nice bod ....oh and stop yer moaning, jeezzz.

Kemal: Feel the situation with him and Makosi will start to come out more (competition for attention), but like his strategy of hanging back.

Saskia: Why did you kiss Maxwell? I like it after you told him he smells of prawns and that you think Vanessa is a greedy bastard. Ace.

Makosi: What you don't like short people (in reference to her comment, Anthony should grow another 15cm). Bad points for your continuous friendship with Vanessa.

Anthony: Don't you know the smell of your own farts?

Derek: Arrogant here and there, funny other times. Mixed feelings on this guy. But boy can he deliver a cutting line in anger.

Vanessa: You lost respect for Craig? Do you have any respect for yourself to know what respect is?

Craig: If you fancy Anthony be careful he might not be able to remember if you tell him, he's that dense at times.

I really wanted to run into the BB house and smack Science. What a cock. Maxwell was all rational and explaining the situation: "look, it's our wine. Everybody here knows you're a prick", and then Science is just like...argh. Annoying.

And Vanessa fucks me off so much. Someone please get her a new face.

Craig is playing the game so well, it makes me proud.

She's not allowed any of the luxury food winnings from the task, has to eat only 3 square meals provided by Big Brother for her in the diary room. If she breaks this she's automatically up for eviction.

D'oh.

I'm loving Derek's kissing task - in fact I just love Derek.

It's happened already, I tried my best to not get suckered in by Big Brother, but I watch one little episode out of boredom and there I am addicted again.

Feck.

Oh yes, I wasn't sure and had mixed feelings about him, but the kissing task had me in howls of laughter, specially with him trying to get Science to give him one.

Then Roberto feeding him the crumble!

Shame really I do hope they don't evict Derek tonight.

She's not allowed any of the luxury food winnings from the task' date=' has to eat only 3 square meals provided by Big Brother for her in the diary room. If she breaks this she's automatically up for eviction.

D'oh.

I'm loving Derek's kissing task - in fact I just love Derek.

It's happened already, I tried my best to not get suckered in by Big Brother, but I watch one little episode out of boredom and there I am addicted again.

Feck.[/color']

Guest Logan
Heard the latest? there will the 3 new houesmates going in tonight' date=' and it is rumored they are all female.

intwesting...[/quote']

I'd feel sorry for Roberto if that's true! ^_^

Guest Logan
whys that? he will probarly be the one evicted.

That's my point! Just as Roberto goes, 3 chicks get added in his place! :p

No lovin' for the Itailion Stallion!

Guest Logan
ahh ic. i love your little bat-man avater' date=' its so cute!! trying to look scary, but just not quite managing it...[/quote']

hehe, he's a determined little fella! ^_^

they did the with the usa BB, had some of their ex's in. i do hope they new ones are not all big titted bimbos like they have so far

EDIT: some new info about them -

They're all single, they're all under 30, and, between them, our new people have met Jennifer Lopez, taken flying lessons, and are scared of spiders and water tanks.

One dislikes "vain, self-obsessed people," whilst another describes themselves as a being a "two-faced bitch," and one says they have "no friends." Oh dear.

Half Kuwaiti, model, exhibitionist, Atheist, engineer, snob - these are all ways the new additions have described themselves.

We could we have a beautiful, arrogant, Jennifer Lopez fan who is an engineer and keeps taking their clothes off despite being scared of water tanks. Well, we could...

Guest Logan

Kinga

1105226894vickypollard.jpg

Vicky Pollard

d30_0010_foodplans_1.jpg

actually, Kinga isn't that bad looking! She's a lot better than the skinny irish bird!

(nya nya nya nya nyaa! You can't take my points away for saying that :p)