aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logan

I can't believe she's actually gone!! FINALLY!!!!!!!

Now we just need Roberto out of there!

Saskia and Maxwell should be torn apart too. That'd be fun to watch! :p

Yeah I can't believe Vanessa didn't even feel guilty for Maxwell having to do the task! Then again, she didn't feel guilty when she got EVERYONE up for eviction did she? She's so stupid. I want her out most.

My favourite bit last night was when Craig, Derek and Anthony were talking about sexuality and Anthony said he couldn't understand why guys fancied guys and Craig came out with a classic:

"Yeah but it's genetic ain't it?" Er, no Craig, it isn't.

How ace is this week's task? What a shame for Maxwell though' date=' I very much doubt any of them will be able to keep it a secret all week.[/quote']

You must explain things better than this.

The only knowledge I have of Big Brother is from this thread and the Daily Star on my Asda breaks...

The upshot is, Maxwell has to go an Orwellian style work-room doing various disgusting and menial tasks for an hour long shift every day (I think).

As far as he's aware, all the other housemates are doing the same, but they're actually in the garden eating good food and playing on bouncy castles etc. When it comes to the end of his shift, everything is packed away and they have to pretend they've been working. If he catches on, they lose the task.

The upshot is' date=' Maxwell has to go an Orwellian style work-room doing various disgusting and menial tasks for an hour long shift every day (I think).

As far as he's aware, all the other housemates are doing the same, but they're actually in the garden eating good food and playing on bouncy castles etc. When it comes to the end of his shift, everything is packed away and they have to pretend they've been working. If he catches on, they lose the task.[/quote']

So it's exactly the same as a night out with Maxi except there's no pakora sauce involved?

It should have been Vanessa who did the task since she nominated herself to be worker number 1 then freaked out when she found out it was to do with maggots. She didn't even go in the room and see them! She's clearly got no remorse about it either. Big Brother shouldn't let her be part of the fun and games, she should have to sit in Room 5 all by herself until everyone comes in.

And the shifts are two hours! Fuck that for a bag of chips!

It should have been Vanessa who did the task since she nominated herself to be worker number 1 then freaked out when she found out it was to do with maggots. She didn't even go in the room and see them! She's clearly got no remorse about it either. Big Brother shouldn't let her be part of the fun and games' date=' she should have to sit in Room 5 all by herself until everyone comes in.

And the shifts are two hours! Fuck that for a bag of chips![/quote']

totally, i agree,she was just like "oh well"....its almost as if she knew.... :down:

i've gone off science, he was a total arse to maxwell..

first, maxwell had to do the task, whilst everyone got off their faces on alcohol, and sweets.. and then science has the audacity (sp?) to go and steal wine from maxwell.. such a bunch of wanks. poor maxwell (im not his biggest fan, but he didnt need to get treated like that by the annoyin little boy that shouts over everyone else) grrr.