aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's such a dull show, but when there is nothing else on you just put it on. Then get strangely hooked. Thankfully the same hasn't happened with that absoloute waste of everything Celebrity 'please somebody fuck' Island. I wish they would drop a bomb on that island.

i just think there's already to many on t.v.

p.s. i thought you looked sweet on the pride march on saturday with your straw hat. :nono:

there's never too many gay people on tv. lets face it, gay people rule. they dress better, look better and are much better at insulting people. it's like a whole class of people designed to be on telly.

anthony is so straight, but i think he may harbour some closet feelings for maxwell. you just had to see the rather pathetic way he went after science shortly after the bin incident in a desperate attempt to win favour with maxwell.

i think maxwell's gonna cruise to a win at the moment. i just hope he doesn't fall for the coniving and annoying saskia. though he may have lost some fans by too readily squaring upto science.

i think sam will be up for nominations soon. she's so incredibly stupid and dull. the only exciting thing about her is when she tries to be in on a conversation and makes a totally stupid comment that she then vainly tries to justify or turn into a joke.

I thought it was ace when Maxwell had to sit on the naughty step, although the babies outfit was a bit too weird fetish for my liking.

Personally my current favourites are Derek and Kemal. Dave Officer is just so right, gays are really entertaining (I don't want to stereotype here, I realise that there are lots of gay people who must be boring and dull). I love the way Kemal overreacts to everything, and Derek is always so shocked by the way the others are behaving.

Sam is really dull. It pisses me off how she keeps going to talk to Big Brother because she's horny and wants sex. Then she stops talking and looks straight at the camera then waits a few seconds a giggles. Does anyone find that attractive? What exactly is she staring at?

I also hate Lesley's voice but think she's probably going to end up being quite popular (a bit Jade Goody like).

Sorry to any gays but I think Kemal is an embarrassment to gays. He is just too over the top and fairy like for my likin. Even the other gay guy (Craig I think?) said to Maxwell that it's pissin him off.Roberto was right about what he said.He should've told his parents before telling a bunch of strangers but if his parent's don't know he's gay then they must be blind and fckin stupid!

Guest MarkJDelaney

Well, he was told he had a throat infection and had lost his voice. So ultimately couldn't speak until BB deemed him "well" again.

Guest bluesxman

Ha, Lesley claims she has men falling at her feet at home - either her town is devoid of women or it's guys getting desperate outside the kebab shop. She is the most obnoxious person in that house. About time she got a warning for intimidating Sam, she's a muppet as well but Lesley never lets up. And what was Derek/Stewie on having go at Sam in the kitchen for no particular reason? Mealy mouthed twat....