aberdeen-music

rent a house - 15 Kaimhill circle Garthdee

jazzybt

hi! I need to find people to move in with me.

Im becoming a student at RGU Grays art school in september and have found a place in garthdee.It can either be a couple or just a person preferablly students/women.Its a 3 bedroom flat 2 singles 1 double.furnished and rent is a total of 500 p.m excluding electricity,water,t.v etc.

Interested?

call me : 01771653680

mob: 07851716707

e-mail: meatyjazz@hotmail.com

:D

yes thats right..

the rent is 500 a month between 3 or 4 people works out about 4o something a week.some students would think that too much.Already got a maybe from someone.

a huh meaty jazz... yes very funny chunky spunk..

It was just a based on a cartoon character i did called "no meat".I am no meats sister and therefor "meatyjazz"..

hmmmm that is kind of off beat! ?(

so any takers?

he he!!

um unless the tons of old folks around there have started a rebelion or got in touch with their inner chav since i viewed it, its safe to say its a peaceful area!

Theres a shared garden i.e a bit of grass around the back and flowers gravil around the front, parking is fine,all looks pretty good at a first glance.

he he!!

um unless the tons of old folks around there have started a rebelion or got in touch with their inner chav since i viewed it' date=' its safe to say its a peaceful area!

Theres a shared garden i.e a bit of grass around the back and flowers gravil around the front, parking is fine,all looks pretty good at a first glance.[/quote']

Blatently nae idea about garthdee - search forum for thread on how garthdee is full of neds.

Drive through it any night after 7or 8pm and you can Chav/Ned spot. It is fairly diverse in that you get "hoodies" and "burburry's". Why else would you get a 2 bedroomed flat for 500 quid rent right next to the Uni!. Microwave and Fridge Freezer listed as 'features'... :down:

Blatently nae idea about garthdee - search forum for thread on how garthdee is full of neds.

Drive through it any night after 7or 8pm and you can Chav/Ned spot. It is fairly diverse in that you get "hoodies" and "burburry's". Why else would you get a 2 bedroomed flat for 500 quid rent right next to the Uni!. Microwave and Fridge Freezer listed as 'features'... :down:

Its 3 bedroom you total total arsebag....besides 500 is a pretty good price. A flat half that size would be the same price and you could be unfortunate to live in a shitty hole like towards Northfield and those other places.

(Not Birdman)

no more replies not that there were many anyway

well ive found a loverly couple from a village near me so I wont be needing anyone anymore.

HAVING NONE CHAVY TIMES

If everytime you slagged of chavs you pulled a hair out - you would be bald!

Just a little thing to mention - dont bother them and they wont bother you unless there rapist crack heads.

thank you

jazz x