aberdeen-music

audioscrobbler group

R.Borlax

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here was the top 14 for the charts for aberdeen-music(as some were equal) sorted by number of members that listened to the given artist.

1 Foo Fighters 9

1 Green Day 9

3 The Arcade Fire 8

4 Rise Against 7

4 Nine Inch Nails 7

4 The Prodigy 7

4 System of a Down 7

4 My Chemical Romance 7

9 Biffy Clyro 6

9 Alkaline Trio 6

9 Incubus 6

9 Fall Out Boy 6

9 Brand New 6

9 The Killers 6

Works fine for me, haha pure genius :)

Top Artists

Last generated: June 13, 2005

Nasum

Agoraphobic Nosebleed

Meshuggah

Anal Cunt

maniac killer

Cephalic Carnage

Halo

Knut

Anal Blast

Inhume

As The Sun Sets

Discordance Axis

Charger

Daughters

Fuck... I'm Dead!

Circle Of Dead Children

Anodyne

Cripple Bastards

Ion Dissonance

Hate Eternal

Extreme Noise Terror

Cattle Decapitation

Kill The Client

The Exploited

Labrat

Ed Gein

Bodies in the Gears of the Apparatus

The Dagda

Pelican

Iron Monkey

Suffocation

Death

Dying Fetus

BRUTUS (PROMO)

Eyehategod

Bongzilla

Exhumed

Top Tracks

Daughters - Hello Assholes

Charger - God Made Us In The Image Of His Ass

As The Sun Sets - Feed The Scenesters To The Lions

Inhume - Ignorance of the Elevated

Inhume - Bitch Redemption

Works fine for me' date=' haha pure genius :)

Top Artists

Nasum

Agoraphobic Nosebleed

Meshuggah

Anal Cunt

maniac killer

Cephalic Carnage

Halo

Knut

Anal Blast

Inhume

As The Sun Sets

Discordance Axis

Charger

Daughters

Fuck... I'm Dead!

Circle Of Dead Children

Anodyne

Cripple Bastards

Ion Dissonance

Hate Eternal

Extreme Noise Terror

Cattle Decapitation

Kill The Client

The Exploited

Labrat

Ed Gein

Bodies in the Gears of the Apparatus

The Dagda

Pelican

Iron Monkey

Suffocation

Death

Dying Fetus

BRUTUS (PROMO)

Eyehategod

Bongzilla

Exhumed

Top Tracks

Daughters - Hello Assholes

Charger - God Made Us In The Image Of His Ass

As The Sun Sets - Feed The Scenesters To The Lions

Inhume - Ignorance of the Elevated

Inhume - Bitch Redemption[/quote']

Seems someone doesn't like my listening posts, ahwell such is life. Probably cause none of

these bands feature in kerrang or mtv. Sorry i don't fit into your scene. No really i'm so sorry hahaaaaaaaaaa. Guess that means who ever didn't like my style must be a mtv/kerrang/scene kid lmao :)

Maybe i need permission from this person before playing my own stuff first.

Sorry i don't fit into the same rectum as you. I do think for myself you know. I guess your too ignorant to know that eh? ;)

I've actually heard of (if not HEARD) 90% of the bands on that list - Charger feature Dom Lawson, so obviously HAVE been in K! a few times, and I reckon 50% of the bands on your list have AT LEAST had a review in the mag.

I have no idea how anyone can listen to Daughters though....

I've actually heard of (if not HEARD) 90% of the bands on that list - Charger feature Dom Lawson' date=' so obviously HAVE been in K! a few times, and I reckon 50% of the bands on your list have AT LEAST had a review in the mag.

I have no idea how anyone can listen to Daughters though....[/quote']

Fair enough! Always thought daughters where similar to as the sun sets no?

I've joined...

but, I think I'm still in the bad books, from posting pics of dead people....

can I have my signature back please ?....pret ty....please....:help:

I see now...you only get a signature if you pays da moolah...

I'll have to see if I can afford 2 quid a month (he he)

peep

lepeep.png

I got this scene point comment from this thread:

"GAWD' date=' can you not make a single post that isnt about your fucking music taste"

At least there was a comment, but isn't this board "All Music Discussion"? What the shit am I MEANT to be posting about?[/quote']

god, can't you stop going on about your music taste...and scene points....

:D:D:D:D (only kidding).

I got this scene point comment from this thread:

"GAWD' date=' can you not make a single post that isnt about your fucking music taste"

At least there was a comment, but isn't this board "All Music Discussion"? What the shit am I MEANT to be posting about?[/quote']

yeah i know its pathetic and the administrators couldnt give two shits about this problem either. Fucking ignorant bastards and their ignorant non topic related comments are complete arseholes. These people should post their ill advised comments on the forum so people can see how stupid they really are

yeah i know its pathetic and the administrators couldnt give two shits about this problem either. Fucking ignorant bastards and their ignorant non topic related comments are complete arseholes. These people should post their ill advised comments on the forum so people can see how stupid they really are

sounds like you've had a few - points...a bit upset ?...it's only a bit of fun remember...

don't worry, in 1 years time "neg scene points" will be all the rage...

Get a grip. Don't like the scene points system? Then just switch it off from within your control panel. I've got better things to do with my time than respond to people like you constantly whining about the comments you are receiving. Quite frankly, after reading some of your posts on this web site, I'm not in the least bit surprised you receive so many negative comments from people (myself included).

Get a grip. Don't like the scene points system? Then just switch it off from within your control panel. I've got better things to do with my time than respond to people like you constantly whining about the comments you are receiving. Quite frankly' date=' after reading some of your posts on this web site, I'm not in the least bit surprised you receive so many negative comments from people (myself included).[/quote']

That just goes to show my point. What does my past posts have to do with this?

Nothing. So tell me this why are you still living in the past? People like me? Going by past tense and not what is actually stated in the present, heh. It's not my ignorant comments that tell the picture of various people's ignorant scene rating's on this thread. Yet you seem to justify their ignorance with what i have done in the past? What a joke. Move on with the times

, i have. Do you always judge others by actions they have done in the past and not the present? If you do then you are very closed minded

Guest onlynik
That just goes to show my point. What does my past posts have to do with this?

Nothing. So tell me this why are you still living in the past? People like me? Going by past tense and not what is actually stated in the present' date=' heh. It's not my ignorant comments that tell the picture of various people's ignorant scene rating's on this thread. Yet you seem to justify their ignorance with what i have done in the past? What a joke. Move on with the times

, i have. Do you always judge others by actions they have done in the past and not the present? If you do then you are very closed minded[/quote']

Well said, lets not judge people on their past behaviour, and I'm sure that Saddam Hussain bloke is just misunderstood.

Just turn the damn point thing off, and for you music taste, hey everyone is different, people left -ve feedback about the stuff I listen too, fair enough, they don't know me, so fuck 'em, don't bitch and whine about it.