aberdeen-music

come to this or die....

you're playing the spectrum centre! jesus, we played that in february and that place is like 5X the size of drakes....when we played there was certain comments made about emo folk and they took it very badly, it was so funny!

YES THIS GIG WILL BE BRUTAL....and you may see Filthpact eating toasties...Mr Teabags loves the idea! :rockon:

YES THIS GIG WILL BE BRUTAL....and you may see Filthpact eating toasties...Mr Teabags loves the idea! :rockon:

i reckon we have a toastie eating competition. Hands tied behind back, face don into the toastie like a fucking pig.

Also, rumours are circulating that there may well be a Fighting Cougars presence ;) ;) ;)

that sounds like a plan. with 3 Times Round playing and OCD and Filthpact' date=' I predict human pyramids, circle pits, wall of deaths...the lot![/quote']

I can't wait till this gig baby! we should have a big game of british bulldog as well, that would be entertaining

Yes, this will indeed be fucking ace.

If the crowd actually gets down the front when bands are playing instead of standing at the sides, there'll definitely be a decent amount of moshing, human pyramids or whatever. If I'm still alive at that point anyway.

If you're gonna be in Moray on this day and have any taste in music at all, you're going to go to this. Also, it would be good to see a few other people from Aberdeen through for this :-) ... as well as Filthpact (and their mad toastie-eating exploits) and the Planeteers (who'll probably have mad toastie-eating exploits as well)! This will rule, especially if the Fighting fuckin Cougars are in fact actually playing... fuck yessss. :rockon:

apparently Black tax have to leave quite early so will be playing well early on the day. Well' date=' that's what I heard.[/quote']

aye, Dave said they needed be on before 5. The poster isn't the order of bands anyways, I don't know what it is yet....that will be confirmed very soon my pretties.

• 2 weeks later...

This will be O.C.D's last gig with original line-up... because I will be leaving O.C.D after this gig. Munky (Saving The 9 drummer and recently, O.C.D's second guitarist) will be replacing me on guitar and vocals (?) after I leave, so he'll undoubtedly do a better job...

Just to let you know that if you have a strange need to see O.C.D's original line-up, for whatever reason, Saturday night will be your last chance... well, you should come to this all-dayer anyway, because it will be AWESOME. Yes, out in the middle of nowhere, but still AWESOME.