aberdeen-music

Where do you want to be in...

Guest Keira

It's almost ten years to the day since I graduated. Since then I did a sabbatical, got a spot on a grad scheme and moved to Edinburgh, have worked for the company for almost nine years. My career floundered horribly during those early years but it's started to take shape in the last couple and in those same two years I have also got married, bought a flat with the wife and we're expecting our first little one 4 weeks today, so it's been a good decade and hopefuly sets up the next one nicely!

• Upvote 2

10 years ago I was working in a bleak dead end job with no prospects, pleased to announce nothing has changed, although at least this one isn't night shift. And I don't look like a skinny bleach blonde gay junkie any more so that's a big plus.

406504_10150562527975382_616376996_n.jpg

Edited by Lemonade Sparkle
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

10 years ago I was working in a bleak dead end job with no prospects, pleased to announce nothing has changed, although at least this one isn't night shift. And I don't look like a skinny bleach blonde gay junkie any more so that's a big plus.

406504_10150562527975382_616376996_n.jpg

Oh my god you look almost my age in that picture except I have brown hair and look nothing like you did. Ask Ghost of Fudge he has met me and knows what I look like.

Edited by Improved Thinker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, ten years from now...

• I would like to be running my own company, a consultancy focusing on coaching in business
  • Harper will be ten so I hope she's healthy and happy and doing well at school and has plenty of interesting hobbies
  • I'd like to either be in situ or have spent some time as Head Coach of a GB American Football team, either Seniors or Juniors, having won several Scotish u19 titles in my curent role coaching our Junior team
  • I suspect that we will be living in our 'forever home' and I would like to own a couple of Buy to Let flats for some additional income on the side. Hopefully there will be nothing over the next ten years (or beyond) that has a significant negative impact on the finances
  • I need to lose some weight too. Probably 4 stones, so I'd best get started