aberdeen-music

Your earliest memory..

Penny

attempting to phone my best friend at the time sarah using the cord that pulls curtains closed...i don't think it worked. we both went to diffrent schools and didnt see each other after that. then when i was 18 i realised she was my friend sarah...good times

that has really confused me..

attempting to phone my best friend at the time sarah using the cord that pulls curtains closed...i don't think it worked. we both went to diffrent schools and didnt see each other after that. then when i was 17 i realised she was my friend sarah...good times

aaaw if thats a true story then thats ace!

When i was two i think, my mum was cooking something, i was sitting on the counter beside the cooker, i obviously liked what she was cooking and put my hand in to get some, it was very sore. I don't know why my mum thought it was ok for me to be sitting beside the pot or how she didn't see me reach for it. (I obviously timed my daring raid perfectly).

Being met by my Gran when I was finishing Playschool for the day

I also remember my first day at playschool, a guy wouldnt let me play with some plastic bricks so I hit him in the face with one and was put on the "bad boys chair" oh no!

i remember my first hair cut i was bald till i was about 1 n a 1/2 so my mum let it grow into a bit of a mop and when she took me i was shitting myself but eventually they got me settled down as tarted chopping off my locks which i was fine with but when iheard the razor........:(

I ran for my fucking life :)

My earliest memory is of being in hospital when I was 3 (blood poisioning)... I dropped one of those squishy box things with pictures on it under my bed my mistake and this little bint came along and stole it. :( I also vaguely remember sending my mum off for cheese and onion Hula Hoops- I wouldn't eat anything but them!

(Hahaha! Negative rating for having a memory... loving it! :D)