aberdeen-music

Fucked up dreams

Rach_69

recently i have been having VERY stange dreams and i was wondering if anyone knew what the hell they mean.

A few nights ago i dreamt that my mum was pregnant, away to give birth any day so we held a huge party for her and the guys from black atom were there for some reason and then we all raced down the dual carriageway between newtonhill and portlethen on those wee motobike thingies but i didnt have one, i had a goat (one of those fainting goats because i'd watched the video of them before going to bed) and it went off course, bumped into the bus shelter at the side of the road and passed out, i was not amused as i had no way to win the race.

and just now i woke up in floods of tears because i dreamt that i came home and my boyfriend was in the bath in my living room (dont worry, fully clothed!) and he had just tried to drown himself, i stopped him (dont think i realised what he'd been doing) and then went through to the kitchen to get a drink and when i came back he had slit his wrists and killed himself ;( i had no idea what the hell to do with the body and i couldnt think straight so i ended up cutting it up and trying to get rid of it but then all fingers pointed at me.

can anyone help work my head out?

I've been having weird dreams lately too...

One was getting into a fight with someone I really, really hate in Bassment, then kicking her arse down windmill brae. I admit, I woke up feeling very satisfied.

The most recent was much weirder... Sophie was in it (pantandsocks) and it was something like we were running moorings, and were on a teen court about alcoholism. Needless to say... it was very weird...

Guest RockMonkey

dreams seem to be a way of getting the rubbish out of your head while you sleep. you may have just been a little warmer than usual which can bring on yukky dreams. I wouldn't worry overly about it. I get some really vicious ones from time to time, really gory and frightening and I then have to get up and watch some father ted or something like that to shake off the horrible feeling! i once had a dream that my boyfriend at the time was bludgeoning me to death with an iron. I woke up and he was there and i ran to the kitchen and threw the iron out the window! Luckliy n one was hurt and i felt like a total fanny once i realised it was a dream!

try some lavendar oil on your pillow if they are still occurring, sounds a bit gay but it can work...and no cheese before bed!

jo

x

Dreams are the one cultivating omen that will never be figured out, are they a key to the future, are they just randomized crap brought on by the day youv'e had....who knows. But one thing is true, dreams are more like watching the weirdest film sequence ever, unpredictable, uncertain, unknowing....

My ex used to dabble in dream psychology and she was quite good..Once I told her about my latest re-occuring dream (not nightmare) and she gave me a very understanding, makes sense kind of answer....weird but cool.

Don't be afraid of your dreams they may hold the key to your future? then again they may 'just like me' be babbling complete shite..

My personal theory on dreams are bizzare as Crazy Frog reaching No.1...but I'll tell you all anyway. This kindda relates to the Matrix theories. .:The All Seeing Eye:.

Whilst we sleep, our Brain works as a transmitter that links up to a master Reciever, we cannot see, feel, touch, or hear this transmission but it's there psychically, processing whatever information it needs for whatever purpose...

In return we get the waste of what is not needed, this mix's unsympathetically with our sub-concious, creating whatever random shite it wants.

So who's got a spare ticket to Cornhill?

Dreamer dreamt about a dream

Dreamer leapt and began to scream

Dreamer smoke and never cry

Dreamer dream untill you die.

This is the result of a two-day Pollen Marathon?!?

I actually had a really good dream last night.

I was a model in london fashion week (snort!!) but to get into the dressing rooms etc there was a secret code and I had to dress up as a shady photographer and stuff.

I never got on the catwalk but ended up going to a dodgy nightclub with all these models (Erin O'Connel and Ashton Kutcher 15 years ago) where they played The Clash all night.

Then at the end I met Mick Jagger who said I could marry whichever daughter I chose.

What the hell.

I always have weird ones. Last night I dreamt I was in a field and Emma Rugg was playing and then i rushed over to get my best friend Megan to watch and i was so happy...then i ended up back at my old school running away from havin to do PE but i had to eat this real disgusting salad. Or something like that.

landed from a plane in sharjah where i was met by my mum, dad and little brother. proceeded to run through the market to get to car. spotted a tool jumper which was too small, then an army of flying robots zip-up hoodie which was blue. didnt like colour but woman said she'd make me one in black, and my brother proceeded to pay for it, which is the point it clicked that the women who owned this small stall in a deserted desert village was actually from Newcastle.

and another was

started off a bunch of us were on tour or something. Cant remember who all was there, but there was Juan Pombo, my old friend from Abu Dhabi, Justin, the singer and guitarist from Risactonia and some very sexy girl.Anyway, the part I can really remember from, I was running through some complex to get to the tour PLANE (thats right, not bus, but plane, wtf??). It was taking off, so me and Juan had to jump on and hang on to the side(wtf??). Anyway, I could fly (in all of my dreams, I can fly, or at least jump to great heights, its ACE). Anyway, I was having trouble flying with Juan holding on to me(wtf??), so I threw him on the plane. Now I remember we had to go somewhere, in America. But I decided I was gonna jump out the plane, and meet them there. So I jumped out of the plane over Cleaveland (I knew it was cleaveland cos their was a MASSIVE crop circle of the Cleavland Indians baseball team logo)(wtf??). Dunno why I jumped out, cos when I did I thought "I have no money". Anyway, Justin and the sexy girl were standing at the bit I jumped out of. I thought Justin was gonna jump out as well, cos he had his guitar, a Flying V(wtf??). And just before I jumped, I heard someone muttering "better use a condom" so basically I thought Justin and "the girl" were gonna go at it. But instead, all of a sudden, the girl jumped out fo the plane, with a parachute on(wtf??). Was really cool, falling down, and we were talking to each other on the way down. She was telling me how Ian Rose (the guitarist from my old band) had started touching her again, and she didn't like it(wtf??). Then we started kissing, while falling towards the ground at 100mph. I remember her hair smelt nice(wtf??). And then I got concerned that she better pull her parachute cos we were getting quite close to the ground. Then I woke up.

hahah. coolest thread ive seen here for a while. your dreams are all fucked up. mines are never that crazay. ive had quite alot of dreams about the end of the world armageddon kinda stuff where i had to say good bye to friends and family etc because it was the end. one time i was on the titanic and we knew it was sinking and there was nothing we could do so we all just hugged and were like saying bye and stuff. then i started running for help and i went in to a room where the water was up to my knees where my baby cousin was lying in the water face down floatin. then i woke up in a sweat. that was pretty fucked up

im gonna eat loads of cheese and stuff tonight before i go to bed see if i can get some fucked up ones to report tomorow. hah

I once had a dream I was swimming with a dolfin that when I touched it, everything went balck and white, and depressing....in the same pool, was a beautiful naked woman, she got out the pool, and as I follwed her, I looked up, only to see two vaginas....

I woke quite confused that night.

I also had a great dream about renting a pile of rubble in London...I thought it would be "ok" till I noticed the bed was broken, and lying on an old pile of ash, springs hanging out etc....quite a bleak dream was that one...

but, my favourites are when you can fly, jump from building to building, and fight with people when you can pick them up and do pile drivers, without batting an eyelid.

Guest Keira
recently i have been having VERY stange dreams and i was wondering if anyone knew what the hell they mean.

A few nights ago i dreamt that my mum was pregnant' date=' away to give birth any day so we held a huge party for her and the guys from black atom were there for some reason and then we all raced down the dual carriageway between newtonhill and portlethen on those wee motobike thingies but i didnt have one, i had a goat (one of those fainting goats because i'd watched the video of them before going to bed) and it went off course, bumped into the bus shelter at the side of the road and passed out, i was not amused as i had no way to win the race.

and just now i woke up in floods of tears because i dreamt that i came home and my boyfriend was in the bath in my living room (dont worry, fully clothed!) and he had just tried to drown himself, i stopped him (dont think i realised what he'd been doing) and then went through to the kitchen to get a drink and when i came back he had slit his wrists and killed himself ;( i had no idea what the hell to do with the body and i couldnt think straight so i ended up cutting it up and trying to get rid of it but then all fingers pointed at me.[/quote']

that dream just made me kill myself laughing.. imagining you on a fainting goat. :laughing:

no, that is NOT cool!

last night i just dreamt that i was in a junkyard, my brother was going away to get married (not in the junkyard) and i was there with stuart and burnett from open air

might have something to do with my bro's divorce coming through and the fact that i was with stu and burnett last night.

much happier than yesterdays dream THATS for sure!

i have lots of dreams about aeroplanes crashing. they're not always fatal though.

i remember this one dream about 9 or 10 years ago where i was in this office building with glass fronted windows, and i could see an aeroplane coming towards the building, closer and closer, until it ploughed right through where we were standing. sounds a lot like 9/11 now, but at the time i think it was more based on that urban aeroplane crash in the netherlands where the pilot crashed into a block of flats (or did the second captain say "flock of bats").

http://www.airdisaster.com

great night time reading

Dreams are so funny and weird!! i have these random dreams that im franticly packing and im ushally getting on a plane.....but its a totally diffrent scene every time,,,,but im always shoving my stuff in my bag and worried ill miss the plane or ill forget something. i often re pack and re pack. its very strange and i wake up totally agitated!

A few weeks ago i had a dream where me, Rhino, ~Mistress Lou~ and Depthcharge were about to fight in a war which started in the Mintlaw Academy playing field. We had to line up in twos, Lou and Steve at the front, me and Rhino at the back- waiting for Red Indians to charge at us from the other side of a wall and run away. As everyone else ran away, I couldn't for shock and was shot numerous times. About half an hour later I found my mobile gave Rhino a call, started walking towards when he lay dying before he told me to just lie down and die where I was. Hmph.

:(

Then there's the recurring dream I have where a giant tomato with legs runs after me down the street before falling down a puddle...