aberdeen-music

Whats you #1 most favourite song?

empty-words

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Twas me who replaced those scene points' date=' but I never took any away, originally. Just doing my Zeenat inspired 'spreading happiness about' thing :up::love:[/quote']

You're a good man.

I'd return some scene points, but I haven't given or taken anybodies yet and if I start now it will be a slippery slope.

I prefer to compliment a good post or attack a bad one, through the medium of 'the post' not 'the point.

By post, I mean posting a message, not the Royal Mail.

I never take away anybodies points. The more points you have the more points you can give at once. For example' date=' I currently up people by 2/3 everytime I give points. The whole thing baffles me too, I think it's best just to ignore it. I don't understand grey points.[/quote']

ah thanks for clearing that up :cheers:

Guest Zeenat Aman

The true gentleman of aberdeen-music

'Twas me who replaced those scene points' date=' but I never took any away, originally. Just doing my Zeenat inspired 'spreading happiness about' thing :up::love:[/quote']

greenball.jpg

This is for you Alan, a giant green scene point!

:cheers:

Noticed quite a few mentions of 'Ceremony' by New Order. Great tune! Am I right in saying that Ian Curtis penned this' date=' or was this solely New Order's? Think it was the former.[/quote']

It was written by the band before the death of Ian Curtis, and a live version of it can be heard on the Joy Division album "Still". Alas, Joy Division never recorded a studio version of it

Guest Zeenat Aman
It was written by the band before the death of Ian Curtis' date=' and a live version of it can be heard on the Joy Division album "Still". Alas, Joy Division never recorded a studio version of it[/quote']

I think I've asked this before, but what is the last track on Closer?

I think "Where have they been?" is one of the lines, it has a nice haunting/atmospheric synth and so on.