aberdeen-music

just a thought to you-flying circus peeps

Vaya

hello-just been thinkin,the flying circus rawks especially the drinking contests and stuff:) but just for some reason had a thought about the poor sXe kids maybe feelin a bit left out on a wednesday night so i thought as well as the regular drinking contest you could possibly have a sXe drinkin contest...suggesting here a water pint downing contest,with the dirty pint being a glass of perhaps boiling water or a pint glass full of solid ice,last one to cry or need the toilet wins... what ya think??(

Originally posted by Charlotte:

Or a book on how being straight edge doesn't just mean not drinking alcohol and writing an X on your hand in black felt-tip?

Those are the folks who should be forced, sorry, not forced obviously cos THAT'S BAD, to down pints of boiling water.

Boiling water! It won't ruin your liver or kidneys or lungs! It's what all the cool "sXe" kids are doing these days!

is that staight edge or emo yr talking about vaya?!

all the folk i've known who are/have been (god forbid they didn't stay that way!) have been the craziest folk i know, always dancing longest and throwing themselves around then collapsing, while us fools who drink and smoke and whatever else stand and tut at them!

but they would definately be up for a drinking contest. apparently if you drink lots of water (4 or 5 pints) you spew!