aberdeen-music

Shit animals

Birdman

damn that fucking video!

i watched it last night before i went to bed and i dreamt i was riding on a goat who bumped into a bus shelter and fainted. i wasnt happy as i was in a race along the dual carriageway at the time with my mum (who was pregnant) the guys from black atom and some others who had been at a party for my mum

damn that fucking video!

i watched it last night before i went to bed and i dreamt i was riding on a goat who bumped into a bus shelter and fainted. i wasnt happy as i was in a race along the dual carriageway at the time with my mum (who was pregnant) the guys from black atom and some others who had been at a party for my mum

This is off the subject but I had a dream about that guy from One Up last night.. I went into Game and he worked there, and you had to find a special glove to play one of the demos, and he helped me find it, and then he said that his name was Mr Filkie and that he had something to show me. So he opened a book like the one on the Chamber of Secrets, and wrote in it, "I am Filkie," and it got absorbed and then the book replied, "I am Tom Marvolo Riddle," and then Filkie flicked through the pages and it was actually like an address book, and only the first page was all old and ink absorbing after all. But then the book made a little screen and I had to look into it and it was like an amateur movie. First it showed a group of really posh schoolboys dressed in orange who were making up an intricately witty poem and laughing about it, and then it cut to people in the same orange clothes but they were obviously the school wastoids, who were using the chemistry equipment to make a bong, and they were singing "New Rage Hope Song" by the Grim Northern Social, which was why Filkie had shown it to me. :cheers: What a great guy.

Anyway, back to the goats.

There once was a wee goat called Jack,

Who encountered a man in a mac.

He got quite a scare,

Stuck his legs in the air

And fell to the ground on his back.

This is off the subject but I had a dream about that guy from One Up last night.. I went into Game and he worked there' date=' and you had to find a special glove to play one of the demos, and he helped me find it, and then he said that his name was Mr Filkie and that he had something to show me. So he opened a book like the one on the Chamber of Secrets, and wrote in it, "I am Filkie," and it got absorbed and then the book replied, "I am Tom Marvolo Riddle," and then Filkie flicked through the pages and it was actually like an address book, and only the first page was all old and ink absorbing after all. But then the book made a little screen and I had to look into it and it was like an amateur movie. First it showed a group of really posh schoolboys dressed in orange who were making up an intricately witty poem and laughing about it, and then it cut to people in the same orange clothes but they were obviously the school wastoids, who were using the chemistry equipment to make a bong, and they were singing "New Rage Hope Song" by the Grim Northern Social, which was why Filkie had shown it to me. :cheers: What a great guy.

[b']Anyway, back to the goats.

Shocked%20Suppandi_jpg.jpg

I'm not sure its possible after your post...

(Not Birdman)