aberdeen-music

We're Ahhh Doooomed

jaimi

Well I woke upthis fine looking morn and turned on the tv to see to whom the country was going to be run by.

"FUCK ME ITS THAT TINY BLAIRE TWAT AGAIN" I screamed in a loud voice waking the girlfriend.

So now I'm annoyed. I did not want him in again, i thought that most of the country did not want hom again. Its like the americans voting Bush again, only here instead of there.

Mind you even if the whole of scotland had voted for SNP or Lib Dems it would only take london to out vote us.

Well if the country goes to hell, at least I can say I voted.

Your thoughts on Tony Blair's third time round?

I screamed in a loud voice waking the girlfriend.

i'm sure your girlfriend would be really chuffed to be called "the" girlfriend..................

the radical females that tied themslves to railings etc etc to gain the vote for the

female population, would not be happy with your terminology & neither

should anybody reading this. wise-up

Guest davetherave
Well not really like America.

Blair is smart' date='

runs the country well,

keeps mortgage rates low

makes (most of the time) good decisions,

beats the shitty Tories on every stance

isn't inbred

[b'](not birdman)

I have to agree on every count, I lived through the Thatcher years, got made redundant, got divorced, got reposessed (or should that be posessed), ;)

Living through the Labour years, I have an affordable mortgage, good job, comfortable lifestyle and so do most other people up and down the UK!

Blair got my vote :)

surely you would rather have Blair than Howard and the Tories??? I mean, seriously? You may not like the country the way its run at the moment, but I can certainly guarrantee than you would despise it if the Tories ran it...

Sure, it would be nice to have Lib Dem's in power, but face it, that just ain't gonna happen YET. Labour is the best of the "two" at the moment, so I'm happy the fucking Tories didn't get in.

Guest stuartmaxwell
Well I woke upthis fine looking morn and turned on the tv to see to whom the country was going to be run by.

"FUCK ME ITS THAT TINY BLAIRE TWAT AGAIN" I screamed in a loud voice waking the girlfriend.

So now I'm annoyed. I did not want him in again' date=' i thought that most of the country did not want hom again. Its like the americans voting Bush again, only here instead of there.

Mind you even if the whole of scotland had voted for SNP or Lib Dems it would only take london to out vote us.

Well if the country goes to hell, at least I can say I voted.

Your thoughts on Tony Blair's third time round?[/quote']

aahhh fuck your doomed. tony blair is intent on ruining your life, not only is he guilty for waking your girlfriend up, but he is a "twat" too

best to leave the country or your girlfriend may turn into a zombie

i'm sure your girlfriend would be really chuffed to be called "the" girlfriend..................

the radical females that tied themslves to railings etc etc to gain the vote for the

female population' date=' would not be happy with your terminology & neither

should anybody reading this. wise-up[/quote']

Please dont speak for everyone.

aahhh fuck your doomed. tony blair is intent on ruining your life' date=' not only is he guilty for waking your girlfriend up, but he is a "twat" too

best to leave the country or your girlfriend may turn into a zombie[/quote']

Maxwell, might I direct your attention here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/vote2005/html/672.stm

Then I shall await your apology for your original post here. My vote was not wasted, it was truly a vote to keep the Tories out.

Next time, think first.

It's not really good news as David Davis will proabably win a leadership contest - and he's even more hardline, advocates capital punishment....so actually I suppose it is good news, as people will probably be less likely to vote for the Tories if he is the leader.

It's not really good news as David Davis will proabably win a leadership contest - and he's even more hardline' date=' advocates capital punishment....so actually I suppose it is good news, as people will probably be less likely to vote for the Tories if he is the leader.[/quote']

nah, he wont win..only popular amongst the electorate in rural areas, and not popular amongst the tory party members, Howard said he will review the process of election of a next leader, its expected to work against Davis.

Could be Rifkind, Liam Fox...someone like that i reckon

....dribble....dribble

So whats your problem with Blair/Labour exactly? Labour seem to be doing a fine job just now and I for one believe that leaving them in power would be a good choice as they can continue their work....

I shouldn't really comment on politics as I didn't have the decency to vote. Since I live in a seat that's either Lib Dem or Conservative I didn't see there being much point...now if it was proportional representation I believe that would make things a different story all together. Plus also the fact I don't think it is worth voting blindly untill you know the facts about who you are voting for...something I didn't.

Blair said himself "people have moved on from the Iraq war" and also stated that in his third term he now understands what the people want and will listen alot more. The war was his only flaw, he went about the whole situation horrendously, but people make mistakes, and he is willing to admit that.

My only real problem with Blair is the ID card shambles, but it would appear that with the amount of Labour back-benchers and the fact that Blair didn't quite get the majority vote he would have hoped for means that it looks fairly unlikely the government would pass the ID cards, so its a win-win situation all round.

Saying that, I would be more than happy for Gordon Brown to take over from Blair, the man has done wonders for this country.

It's not really good news as David Davis will proabably win a leadership contest - and he's even more hardline' date=' advocates capital punishment....so actually I suppose it is good news, as people will probably be less likely to vote for the Tories if he is the leader.[/quote']

True, David Davis will be the next leader of the Tory Party. I predicted that before the election. Who else is there? Tim Collins? I must correct you on your point about capital punishment, though. Have you ever seen any polls regarding capital punishment? The overwhelming majority of this Country support capital punishment, therefore Davis stance on that particular issue could unfortunately be a vote winner at the next election.