aberdeen-music

Best Forgotten Slagging Word.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fud-hole

Fud on its own was much more abusive and insulting. The last time I used that was when I was in 1st year in 1985.

I hadn't heard it being said for quite some time and then Johnny Watson of Only An Excuse mentioned it it in a sketch about Barry Ferguson being disappointed in Amaruso's defending capabilities. 'Ammo, what a fud,' was the punchline and I was uncontrollably pissing myself.

Monkey sputum was another of my old favourites.

Fud on its own was much more abusive and insulting. The last time I used that was when I was in 1st year in 1985.

I hadn't heard it being said for quite some time and then Johnny Watson of Only An Excuse mentioned it it in a sketch about Barry Ferguson being disappointed in Amaruso's defending capabilities. 'Ammo' date=' what a fud,' was the punchline and I was uncontrollably pissing myself.

Monkey sputum was another of my old favourites.[/quote']

I remember that, it was after the huns got held to a draw by Caley thistle

"Big amo's fannyin' aboot wi some choocther, in ah'm like at Oi Amo, ya fud"

• 5 months later...

when i was in primary seven, i remember everyone shouted at the top of their voice "SUCK IT!" whilst makin a gesture at their crotch, even the girls did it when one got annoyed with the other.

my pal has updated the "spuzzy" to "fuckin spuz" which is quite funny.

you never hear people calling each other "pricks" nowadays.

"goth" was quite offensive a few years ago when the skater population was at a peak before the barriers on the broad street ledges were put up.

nothing beats a good old "cunt!" though.

when i was in primary seven' date=' i remember everyone shouted at the top of their voice "SUCK IT!" whilst makin a gesture at their crotch, even the girls did it when one got annoyed with the other.

[/quote']

Haha that appeared at our primary school in primary 6 or seven.

It was in reference to D-Generation X.