aberdeen-music

Zillah - Standing Next To Normal & Koteas Promo Video

The new Zillah CD "Standing Next To Normal" will be available 05/05 - check http://www.zillah666.co.uk for more details

Check the link below for the (nearly) complete promo video for the track "Koteas" in Windows Media format - this video was flimed, animated and edited by Remko Tielmans from Dutch band Isle Of Man

KOTEAS (22mb)

luckily got the chance to hear new CD form janet last time you guys were up in Aberdeen. Fucking ace.

Video downloading now, will tell you what I think once Ive watched it.

EDIT:Fuck me, the video is ACE! Total fucking mental man! Quality is fuckign top beans like as well.

I'm loving the classic poses form all 3 of you. Janet and the legs spread thrash styleee, you Roddy with your evil eyes and Andy all coruched down like a spooky wee goblin. Also love the plenty of footage of Bob being the most mental drummer in Scotland!!

Zillah destroy!

luckily got the chance to hear new CD form janet last time you guys were up in Aberdeen. Fucking ace.

Video downloading now' date=' will tell you what I think once Ive watched it.

EDIT:Fuck me, the video is ACE! Total fucking mental man! Quality is fuckign top beans like as well.

I'm loving the classic poses form all 3 of you. Janet and the legs spread thrash styleee, you Roddy with your evil eyes and Andy all coruched down like a spooky wee goblin. Also love the plenty of footage of Bob being the most mental drummer in Scotland!!

Zillah destroy![/quote']

Glad you like it - completed version should be up within the next month