aberdeen-music

Visa Electron cards...

Yer mine was accepted by most places too... they accept it at the actual train station as far as I know if you try it there rather than online...

Don't use it so much now that I've got an actual Student account with a visa... which is nice... but I do use it for some things since I prefer to keep my money divided up rather than all in one account...

It does get annoying when places don't accept it, but I'm pretty sure most places do...

I'm trying to buy tickets for use within London...nipping out to the station at lunch time isn't exactly practical ;)

I've been in too many shops in Aberdeen (Holland & Barrat a good example) where I've had to nip out like a fucking chump trying to find an ATM while they hold back my shopping and no one else can get served at that till...

I have one also. I can't buy anything with it and I can only wthdraw 50 a day...whats with that! I also have another Visa Debit card which is a beast. Use it online all the time and I can withdraw 350 a day which is nice.

I have a Visa Electron which lets me take out 350 a day, it's a bastard if you want to get stuff online, but luckily i have parents with credit cards :p Anybody else notice that all the numbers on the front of the card rubbed off really quikly and you can't make out the numbers unless you fiddle around with it in the light for like half an hour?!? It's a pain in the ass.

Borrow a mate's credit card then and pay them back?

Heh, well that was my initial thought...although in order to receive the tickets you need to insert the same card you used to pay for the tickets then punch in a code to the machine....

Kids, never try and fight the banks, no matter how wrong they are...I fought the bank and the bank won...

most bigger shops accept mine, it's just online thats a pain in the ass! i just hit the visa button and hope for the best..

another thing which is fucked with mine im not allowed an overdraft yet the other day i went into debt... explain that !!