aberdeen-music

The Music, debate!!

Benji

I take it most ppl on this site don't like the band 'The Music' ?

Why not, I think they are quality...well for the age of them at least(19)

I never got the chance to see them @ the Lemon tree, cos WoRkOr..but i heard it wiz good, anyone there?

Lay off them and start nit-picking at the bands who have absolutly NO talent, the Music as far as Im concerned have great ability with instruments, the lead singer needs his balls to drop but apart from that there good :band:

I also think they have not reached their potential yet, but there young and will have a bit of time to proove themselves.

They are also a british band that have not went through Simon Cowell's arse to get on stage. :rockon:

I take it most ppl on this site don't like the band 'The Music' ?

Why not' date=' I think they are quality...well for the age of them at least(19)

I never got the chance to see them @ the Lemon tree, cos WoRkOr..but i heard it wiz good, anyone there?

Lay off them and start nit-picking at the bands who have absolutly NO talent, the Music as far as Im concerned have great ability with instruments, the lead singer needs his balls to drop but apart from that there good :band:

I also think they have not reached their potential yet, but there young and will have a bit of time to proove themselves.

They are also a british band that have not went through Simon Cowell's arse to get on stage. :rockon:[/quote']

It's not nit - picking to say they are Janes Addiction wannabes which means they are copying another band which makes them an easy target for folk to say they have NO talent.

And, to be fair, 99.9% of bands discussed on this site have not went through Cowell's arse to get on stage.

I really don't like the Music - they are doing nothing new (or better than those who they copy from) and the singer's voice goes right through me. That "dancing" the singer does as well puts me right off.

But, as always, each to their own - I heard from a mate (who really likes them and who let me hear their albums) they are fantastic live. Maybe they'll be back soon and you can check 'em out then.

Guest Zeenat Aman

They appear to have good energy etc, but the music(boom boom) does nothing for me at all. The singing, much like Perry(?) from Jane's Addiction irritates my ears as well.

Guest Nikola Tesla

Bleh, such an anoying band. Give them their due they are into what they're doing but i think they are really bland and irritating.

It's not nit - picking to say they are Janes Addiction wannabes which means they are copying another band which makes them an easy target for folk to say they have NO talent.

I always think they're way dancier than Jane's. Dave fucking hates them though. REALLY hates them.

I witness Robert Harvey's swaggering and laughed my ass of before the gig. Amusement galore.

I fuckin love their first LP. 'Disco' is the tune. Unbelievable live. Poor second record tho.

Love from Christy

I wasn't trying to be presumptious in believing that everyone hated the music...just that I never seen anything good written about them on this site..all negative tbh...

Singer's dance!!!! Listen don't watch' date=' much better :rockon:[/quote']

Learn the difference between "there" and "their". And who the fuck said anything bad about The Music you fool?

Whoever wrote that in my comments box....can firstly, get to fuck....and secondly on sat. at seaton park at 4pm on the 14th may.... CAN meet me to discuss this further.

there and their --- life...springs instantly to mind.

And who has slagged off the music....what is this hide and fucking seek you prick, find out by reading. I did and funnily enough had the balls to put my name against it unlike the lil bitch who leaves the 'Im hard' messages....

:nono:

Bring your little bitch frame down to seaton on sat and I'm confident this will be resolved, one way or another.