aberdeen-music

Ascension Website mk.II

yeah am liking the site doc, i signed up yesterday. Hurry up and get those mp3's on the go.......

it never stops amazing me how cunts can be so gay on here

Cowboy Dan your a sad little prick who is probably still never seen pussy in the flesh and jerking off to pictures of your best friends (who is a hamster) mum, and if i ever hear of you being anywhere near me i'll come and tell you your a prick

Guest Zeenat Aman
yeah am liking the site doc' date=' i signed up yesterday. Hurry up and get those mp3's on the go.......

Cowboy Dan your a sad little prick who is probably still never seen pussy in the flesh and jerking off to pictures of your best friends (who is a hamster) mum, and if i ever hear of you being anywhere near me i'll come and tell you your a prick[/quote']

Whadda guy!!!

dont want to start shit so lets not have another thread like this

Did you even read what you typed in your previous post Chris?!

Cowboy Dan your a sad little prick who is probably still never seen pussy in the flesh and jerking off to pictures of your best friends (who is a hamster) mum' date=' and if i ever hear of you being anywhere near me i'll come and tell you your a prick[/quote']

Guest Jake Wifebeater
haha be careful' date=' currently the only female poster is my girlfriend of 3 years :p yes i'm talking to you Hog!!! haha[/quote']

Keep your eye on that bastard, Doc. I'd sooner stick a snake down my trousers and trust it not to bite me.