aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cowboy Dan

Funniest Picture on MySpace Competition!!

if it wasnt for the tash i could see its a girl. but fucks sake. the other pics she looks like a girl but that one pic . jeeesis. she could def pass for a boy like

Guest Logan
if it wasnt for the tash i could see its a girl. but fucks sake. the other pics she looks like a girl but that one pic . jeeesis. she could def pass for a boy like

Slow down there! Take your time when typing, don't rush! Try and structure a sentence properly and use capitals in the right places. You don't always have to shorten your words, this isn't a text conversation! You have a keyboard infront of you with all 26 letters ready to use and enough space in your post to type the first page or two of a novel!

I assume this is why you've had 21 negative scene points. People just pick up on these things as they irritate them.

Not trying to be offensive, just helpful. :)

Does anyone else start to feel genuinely a bit annoyed looking at some of the fucks on MySpace, there must be legions of these morons getting up and taking photos of themselves in their fucking trucker caps and Rockett t-shirts and then gather in internet groups called "Hardcore-Hair-Whores" and "Face-HXC-Sluts".

At first you think, well it's only a website and 'each to their own' etc, but then they just keep coming, leering at you with their one eye not covered in hair.......staring....and then your left screaming on the floor.

It's all worth it for the odd-balls though.

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=34097&imageID=122724551&Mytoken=20050609122223

That guy in Blue with the White hair is HOT! Richie Rich and the Heatherette crowd would love that.

it reminds me of the film Party Monster....

he just looks so weird off doin his shopping!

I dunno. If emo were to be Mortal Kombat's Scorpion, then i'd say he's a pretty good example of Sub-Zero....I think he looks pretty decent.

Shame on you Amy.

(Not Birdman)

Well, Michael. See, I didn't take the most ridiculous one off his gallery. The pose, it's all about the pose. The style's not too tragic, but I don't know of too many males who wear as much make-up as that.

Whaa if that's a girl' date=' then take her to me and I will do my waxing on her :D ah the joys on being a beauty therapist.. I can make hairy people bald :)[/quote']

bet you can't make hog hairy though...

p.s - that girl with the 'tache scares me :(