aberdeen-music

Funniest Picture on MySpace Competition!!

Guest Cowboy Dan

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DustyDeviada
Teabags posted it first ye ken. He'll rub his willy on you if he finds out you're stealing his jokes...

Oops, apologies to "teabags" (whoever he/she is), but couldn't be arsed going through the whole thread to see if it had already been posted.

Guest *alex*

if you don't want to be disgusted, don't look...

This guy. Sent me this message..

"Hey hey Hey,

Me just surfin around and came across your stuff ! Cool profile babe & sweet pic's ;-)

I was surfing in Malta over last summer - well nice and the beach party's ! Woo Hoo.

I was snowboarding in France in Dec 04 with a group of 52 people, hard work but well crazy - U ever tried to teach 52 people to board ? LOL

I just back from USA - last min thing Snowboarding again with a group of 12 - easy time :-) 10 days of great fun and COOL bars ;-) LOL

I going to chill out now till the summer and see what 2005 has to offer me ? ?

Dare U message me back ? Dare U ?

Catch U later, xXx "

NO. I DAREN'T MESSAGE YOU BACK.

Eugh. Someone tell him to pull his trousers up. Please.

I reckon we find a young, impressionable man and fashion him into a supreme MySpace machine.

All we need to do is give him hair like a Manga character, stitch a Rockett t-shirt onto his skin and make him listen to nothing but Metal-Core for a month. Then he must have his heart ritualistically broken, armed with a digital camera and a bathroom mirror and set loose upon MySpace.

It would be a bit like Frankenstein but with more photoshopped pictures and 'Heart-Core'.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
the guy with the zebra hair is colin' date=' hes the drummer from pmx n hes moved bk to arbroath to be a hairdresser i think.[/quote']

Best post ever.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

The people haven't been heartbroken!

Their favourite bands bassist has and through their songs, has made the impressionable twat on the receiving end "feel their pain" and made it his own

Someone should kick him in (whoever he is)

I reckon we find a young' date=' impressionable man and fashion him into a supreme MySpace machine.

All we need to do is give him hair like a Manga character, stitch a Rockett t-shirt onto his skin and make him listen to nothing but Metal-Core for a month. Then he must have his heart ritualistically broken, armed with a digital camera and a bathroom mirror and set loose upon MySpace.

It would be a bit like Frankenstein but with more photoshopped pictures and 'Heart-Core'.[/quote']

So what you are saying here is that you mean to spawn more of these monstrosities?