aberdeen-music

Bands that made it but never should have:

Not really a band' date=' but 50p fucking annoys me. I can't stand rap/hip hop anyway, but his voice makes my blood boil.

"in da club, in da club yeah, club yeah homie club" :swearing:

Oh and Dizzie Rascal is a cunt also. :down:[/quote']

I like you a little less now (just a tiny bit). Dizzee's last single was awesome.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infact, anyone with "the" at the start of their band name seems to be a pile o shite.

Here goes.......

The darkness, the libertines, the strokes (another name for wanking........how fitting), the hives, the white stripes, the libertines, the music, the backstreet boys, the linkin park, the limp bizkit, the libertines, the doves, the funeral for a friend...........i seem to have missed my own point there...............cock it. their all cock.......no balls.

Keane- Worst singer ever and music that will bore you to death.

Simple Plan- The voice drives me round the bend and its the same generic pop rock that has been done over and over again.

The Bravery-Trying to get big with the disco bandwagon but it aint happening with shit songs.

Funeral For A Friend- Ill give it to them that their first ep was good but their album is so bland it hurts don't even think they are big at all because of their music.

I don't think The Hives should be tarred with the rest of the "THE" bands.... (or even the the) , they were a hard working, honest punk rock band before hitting big..plus their shit kills!!! The latest album is fucking great, dangerous raw slice of punk rock & roll...the last pretty much sucked except for the "killed by airplay" singles...and the 1st album is one of my favourite albums...gotta love The Swedish...

I'd probably say Simple Plan, i can't believe I'm gonna have to suffer them at Green Day this summer...

Guest stuartmaxwell

i agree i HATE the beatles

i couldnt care less who they influenced, and i couldnt crae less if "X" musician wouldnt be around if it wasnt for them

they annoy me loads

they suck

Anything that has came from Ireland (except the pogues).

There you have it folks - every band in Ireland have made it but only the Pogues deserve it. ALL of the others are rubbiss! How can you categorise an entire country's musical output? Confusion reigns.

I'm confused as to why people keep buying Oasis albums. I love the first few but after that it just seems to be getting worse and more recycled and yet droves of people will flock to the shops on the release day of a new offering. Confusion reigns.

Having just heard 50 Cent's new album as well I can also confirm that it is uninspiring as fook. Do people think that this is good rap or what? Confusion reigns.

Can I risk saying that this thread is truly pointless? I've danced to better bands than Oasis in the Colquonnie' date=' I think Travis are pish, I really like British Sea Power and Faust, but it's still only my opinion. Mind you if I ever meet any of the Bay City Rollers..... :D[/quote']

This thread is truely pointless, but aren't 99% of threads on messageboards?

Guest Keira
Infact' date=' anyone with "the" at the start of their band name seems to be a pile o shite.

Here goes.......

The darkness, the libertines, the strokes (another name for wanking........how fitting), the hives, the white stripes, the libertines, the music, the backstreet boys, the linkin park, the limp bizkit, the libertines, the doves, the funeral for a friend...........i seem to have missed my own point there...............cock it. their all cock.......no balls.[/quote']

oh GOD how i agree.

seriously, whenever a band has "the" in front of it's name, it automatically goes into the "forget it" section of my head. "the" stops me from remembering it's name, ALL the time.

and the libertines are a pile of wank. i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who thinks that.