aberdeen-music

FAO Neil Ex A.K.A. Hugh Dallas

Skacel

Guest stuartmaxwell

sarah frequent the oran mor in glasgow

she was passed out on floor a month ago, after being told the fag machine was broken she put two lots of 5 bucks into it and began whinging about how she had no fags etc

apparently she is a tool in life too

lol, just saw it and thought of you.

to be fair didnt think dallas had a bad game at all, just aberdeen were very poor.

its unbelievable the songs the rangers sing tho, biggoted bastards, and the police are too scared to do anything about it.

Guest neil ex
lol' date=' just saw it and thought of you.

to be fair didnt think dallas had a bad game at all, just aberdeen were very poor.

its unbelievable the songs the rangers sing tho, biggoted bastards, and the police are too scared to do anything about it.[/quote']

Aye, I remember it to always be a large percentage of the travelling Rangers support. I remember being in the South stand with my dad when I was young and having coins thrown over at the Aberdeen support (quite scary)..

I don't go to the football now because the last time I checked, it was quite expensive!

Guest neil ex

ill bet she services Delahunt after every show.

Aye, you've seen the way they look at each other during the filming.. Sarah can't wait to finish. She's just teasing all those men on the program to get Jim turned on..

And it's true. I am Jim Delahunt's 'bud'.

delahunt is a hero

he is "buds" with neil ex

ive noticed delacunt has ditched sarah o and julian to sit with his mates archie mcpherson and andy walker ( the panel of 'experts')

leaving sarah o to introduce the dream ticket and julian to do the throw in thingy

its just so cheesy its unbeleivable.

Aye' date=' I remember it to always be a large percentage of the travelling Rangers support. I remember being in the South stand with my dad when I was young and having coins thrown over at the Aberdeen support (quite scary)..

I don't go to the football now because the last time I checked, it was quite expensive![/quote']

aye there was a smoke grenade or something in their yesterday thought it was a flare at first.

an alleged coin throwing incident and a spitting incident.

that just makes the dons fans as bad as the rangers

and yeh it is quite expensive but ive got a season ticket so its not too bad and ive got to go cos its already paid for, doubt ill get one next season tho.

Guest neil ex
yeah well...one of your lot hit Fernando with a coin...unacceptable!

Come on, that was well deserved and a good shot! :D

Nah, it is unacceptable but Fernando's just playing pity the victim. He's never said anything about Rangers fans throwing missiles.

What about Petrov getting hit by the paper cup. Another trick straight out of the school of Stillian Petrov..

Come on' date=' that was well deserved and a good shot! :D

Nah, it is unacceptable but Fernando's just playing pity the victim. He's never said anything about Rangers fans throwing missiles.

What about Petrov getting hit by the paper cup. Another trick straight out of the school of Stillian Petrov..[/quote']

petrov is a wank, fucking stupid thing to do, celebrating like that in front of the home support, at least he apologised i guess...

it was funny having it reported saying he was struck by a missile thrown from the crowd, a bloody plastic coca-cola cup! and he still went down as though the cup had been full of bricks or something, arsehole.

Guest stuartmaxwell

i remember someone launched a pie off the side of rowbothams head at a montrose match once, i think he was running the line

:D

Guest neil ex
petrov is a wank' date=' fucking stupid thing to do, celebrating like that in front of the home support, at least he apologised i guess...

it was funny having it reported saying he was struck by a missile thrown from the crowd, a bloody plastic coca-cola cup! and he still went down as though the cup had been full of bricks or something, arsehole.[/quote']

What about some of your players?

Peter Lovenkrands

Nacho 'Peter Andre' Novo

Fucking cheating bastards!