aberdeen-music

meet the band

Guest valley69

Guest valley69

how many people reckon that they could tell what instrument someone plays just by looking at them?

bassists are usually fat , ugly or strange.

guitarists = pretentious/attention seeking

singer = hot

drummer = drummer .

thats my thoery

Guest stuartmaxwell

i am looking forward to seeing cuts on valentines day, was speaking to lucy the other night-she sdaid she would put me on the guest list, nice girl

guitarists are attention seekers-hell yeah, gospel

I'd disagree with the bassist thing, I've seen some rather hot bassists.... I think they come in 2 styles... the poncy hot ones, and then the odd looking ones.

Drummer's usually have some weight behind them OR are skinny buggers.... I've never seen a normal looking drummer to this day.

Singers aren't always hot... though frontmen usually are at minimal have charisma, or the band tends to sound shite. Girl singers are *usually* hot.

Guitars are attention seekers, and come in all shapes and sizes... we all know that.

Synth players? Pah! No dress sense at all... I think the fact that I got told I look like a gay man with nerd accessories pretty much sums that up. You get some lookers though... Nick Rhodes... mmmmmm....

Saying all that... I don't look like a drummer, and I've actually become quite taken with beating things with sticks lately whilst Dan was playing around on the synths... girl drummers, any thoughts?

i am looking forward to seeing cuts on valentines day, was speaking to lucy the other night-she sdaid she would put me on the guest list, nice girl

Should be a good one, I was speaking to the bassist, Oli, last night. AND King Liar And The Brutes are playing :D you know you love them, Maxwell.

Originally posted by Smokey:

drummer here and i'm not dumb or ugly, insane is debatable as i wopuld argue that i'm the sane one and your all mad.

Al... :laughing:

you... sane?

Go back to the spliff, my friend, go back to the spliff :p

Drummers... pfft.

Guest stuartmaxwell

i wont be drinking, have to save money

i have a ball this weekend, another ball on thursday, explosions in the sky friday, cayto/cuts saturday, macrocosmica sunday

oh the expense-it kills you know