aberdeen-music

KT Tunstall

Pete

KT is the bollocks! got the EP and then the album and it's pure gold. i'll be seeing her at the carling acacdemy in may as well i'd think. i'm also getting hold of some of her unreleased pre-album stuff because a friend of man is working with her producer.

sexy shit!

spoons

/x

gutted the gig got moved from QM to the carling academy' date=' everytime ive been there, the sounds been shit, plus the QM would have been more intimate and like, suited to the type of music i think. but anyway, the albums awesome, hoorah for KT Tunstall[/quote']

forget that shit, i was on for guest list tickets. now i've got to pay for the cunting things.

pishflaps!

spoons

/x

• 4 weeks later...

Well, what a month of KTness THAT was!!! Saw her FIVE times in total: Sunderland for the Radio 1 thing, instore in Glasgow, London Shepherds Bush, Sheffield Leadmill and Glasgow Academy \m/

The Sheffield gig saw a massive KT forum meet up where we all got backstage, pics here: http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/acepete/album?.dir=/c3d7&urlhint=actn,ren:s,1:f,0