aberdeen-music

Wreckin' Ball Playlist. Oh What a Night!!

CeeJay

OOOOOOOOH......I'm so impressed!!

Please take care of yourself during these drinking sessions of yours - one of these nights some lonely lassie will seriously take advantage of you! Not that you'll complain eh!!

I was branded too picky last night at Moshulu and also told to 'sort out that spiky mess of hair' so doesn't look like I have to worry too much about being taken advantage of until I've rectifed these problems ;)

I missed the last one but iam going to try to get to the next so how about

Immortal-Dammed In Black

Paradise Lost-Pity The Sadness

Satyricon-Fuel For hatred

Opeth-Bleak

My Dying Bride-The Blue Lotus

Katatonia-For My Demons

Iced Earth-Stand Alone

An of these and i will be a very happy and drunk man!

come on, if you're gonna be playing Immortal it's GOT to be Solarfall. and Satyricon - Filthgrinder, but because its a club and not everyone can handle total Nordic misanthropic black metal, the rock and roll grooove of Fuel for Hatred is probably a better choice for DJing purposes.

come on' date=' if you're gonna be playing Immortal it's GOT to be Solarfall. and Satyricon - Filthgrinder, but because its a club and not everyone can handle total Nordic misanthropic black metal, the rock and roll grooove of Fuel for Hatred is probably a better choice for DJing purposes.[/quote']

Grim and Frostbitten Kingdoms is the obvious choice for me!