Supersize me!

annie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
anybody worried ?

how londg do you think it will be before we're a world of fatties.

or are we already their?

are you fat?

I'm not worried at all. I eat relatively sensibly and take responsibility to ensure I don't get overweight.

I've always said we're fast becoming America's 51st State, so we're well on the way in terms of diet.

I'm not fat, and I'm going to make bloody sure I never am. Not in a world where people are still going hungry.

i meant to watch it but forgot, i saw it in the cinema and i dont think i have actually eaten a mcdonalds or BK since! just the thought of the food grosses me out now

ive lost quite a lot of weight recently so im really happy about that because i feel that i really needed to but i dont eat unhealthily, i think its just because im short all my fat is more noticable hehe

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Pissed off I missed it. Im not fat though and intend to stay a normal proportion

Worry not, Baldy, I've taped it. You're rather partial to that Mcjunk anyway!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Sure am' date=' but I dont (as you would say, shove it down my fucking throat everyday) ;)[/quote']

Just every second day. You have a varied diet, McDonald's one day, a chipper the next!

I dont like McDonalds anyway. i find their food bland. i dont eat BK much these days either. no money and trying to watch my salt content.

Im no size 10 but im pretty happy with my size. im not obese, could be thinner but thats mainy cause i dont do any excersize.

Guest Gasss

I watched supersize me last night then went out for a macdonalds breakfast this morning.

It was good.

Has anyone tried that burger sauce you can get from the supermarket? it makes ANYTHING taste like a Bigmac. Makes me think twice about Bigmacs.

mmmm

P.S. High fat diet causes weight gain and liver damage: who is surprised?