aberdeen-music

Beach BBQ 05

sludge

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sludge and Paul only. I nominate you both for a fuckfest at my parents house when the weather is better but I'm not having the rest of these weirdos usingmy trampoline' date=' pissing in my lake and shit. No way jose.[/quote']

a fuckfest?as in an orge by the lake?can i film?

kirkhill forest is ace.

had many good nights there. pretty scary - even if there are lots of people.

you see the boar type thing through the trees and it seems to move closer every time you look.

fuck.

ace place though.

the 307 bus takes you there from the bus station. just get off at the stop nearest and its a short walk. depending on which side yous go

kirkhill forest is ace.

had many good nights there. pretty scary - even if there are lots of people.

you see the boar type thing through the trees and it seems to move closer every time you look.

fuck.

ace place though.

the 307 bus takes you there from the bus station. just get off at the stop nearest and its a short walk. depending on which side yous go

nice positive attitude and helpfullness all in one thread. woah - never seen the likes - have a scene point. you reak of awesomeness.

First off...whos going to this camping things?? and next heres a few things i must say...

Camping in a forest, any forest isnt too bad aslong as you know what your doing.

Yea there like no chance what-so-ever of setting the forest on fire....youll probably have more trouble keeping the damn thing going when your pissed trust me. So wouldnt worry about that....

The next thing is that there will almost never be a scary person after to kill you all. That is what happened to me and my friends last time we went, 2 fags from school decided to prey around the forest scaring the shit out of us but with a few pissed guys up for hunting whoever is scaring you down youll be fine.

The only bad thing about is if this is a BBQ you are planning on having *not just a piss up* then the insect/bugs can be a real problem on food...that goes for anything, youv got to keep it all off the ground or zipped up safely in tents as your stomach will not thank you in the morning after eating a bug-infested roll.

That about it really...camping in the forest is more fun that the beach by far - easier to pitch tents, harder to see ie...less chance of being caught *which youv got to be careful of, cause of stupid dog walkers etc*

First off...whos going to this camping things?? and next heres a few things i must say...

Camping in a forest' date=' any forest isnt too bad aslong as you know what your doing.

Yea there like no chance what-so-ever of setting the forest on fire....youll probably have more trouble keeping the damn thing going when your pissed trust me. So wouldnt worry about that....

The next thing is that there will almost never be a scary person after to kill you all. That is what happened to me and my friends last time we went, 2 fags from school decided to prey around the forest scaring the shit out of us but with a few pissed guys up for hunting whoever is scaring you down youll be fine.

The only bad thing about is if this is a BBQ you are planning on having *not just a piss up* then the insect/bugs can be a real problem on food...that goes for anything, youv got to keep it all off the ground or zipped up safely in tents as your stomach will not thank you in the morning after eating a bug-infested roll.

That about it really...camping in the forest is more fun that the beach by far - easier to pitch tents, harder to see ie...less chance of being caught *which youv got to be careful of, cause of stupid dog walkers etc*[/quote']

yes.your words may be boring but are wise and true.it shall be you that will show us the way of the wood. are you fox from the animals of farthing wood?