aberdeen-music

Beach BBQ 05

sludge

Yes it is indeed that time of year again when people far and wide come together for a whole evening and morning of pretending to like eachother.as last years was a bit of a flop i thought it would be a good idea this year if people turned up,got drunk and treasure the season that is summer.

change of venue perhaps?

how about kirkhill forest?forest BBQ 05.Rather no ring to it than sand in it....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we shall make you fireman tanned for the night. but then again you could say the same for the beach.

The words 'beach' and 'drowning of a horrible salty death' spring to mind. kirkhill forest is easier tot get to,field right in the middle,not that big to get out of,and has proven to of held many a great party in its time.

also we can steal their woman and sell them for horses.

only problem with kirkhill forest is.....

no buses go there. but if people chip in together for taxis it wont be alot. about a fiver a head at the most? depending if your coming from town or whatever.

plus once your there your pretty much there untill the next morning. unless you want to wealk along the motorway looking for a taxi. which we did one year. wasnt to good. pack a tent. enough people go this year itll be a garunteed laugh/piss fest.

Guest tv tanned
well we shall make you fireman tanned for the night. but then again you could say the same for the beach.

The words 'beach' and 'drowning of a horrible salty death' spring to mind. kirkhill forest is easier tot get to' date='field right in the middle,not that big to get out of,and has proven to of held many a great party in its time.[/quote']

Yeh, I can walk to Kirkhill from my house.

Fireman Tanned, sounds a bit close to Fireman Sam for my liking. Do I need a Welsh accent?

Guest stuartmaxwell
'forest' 'fire'

in the middle of.... nowehere

SUUUUUUREELYYYYYYY THHHHHEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS SSSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEETTTTHHHHHHHHHINNNNNNNNGGGG ELSE

OR I FEEL BEEETER

Guest haigyman
plus we could get pished and start re-enacting scenes from Predator.

I ain't got time to bleed

aceaceace

i'll fashion a pair of thermal goggles and put my hair in dreads

"if it bleeds...we can kill it"

PS. You got time to duck?

Guest haigyman
that IS the best idea ever.

i can't WAIT for someone to turn up in a skintight yellow jumpsuit only to have us shake our heads and say "no..no...wrong film"

i can't WAIT for someone to turn up in a skintight yellow jumpsuit only to have us shake our heads and say "no..no...wrong film"

Then for someone to say "lights out Christmas Tree" for us to impatiently reiterate "no, no! wrong fucking film!" and get in a strop about it.